The best Turkish Hamam experience in icmeler!
Ive been visiting Icmeler for almost 6 years and it took me this long to find the right hamam.
This is anything but a 'tourist experience' i.e. no annoying employees trying to take/sell pictures of you every minute, no 'fiddling' whilst being washed and no overpriced nonsense.
Although you pay more than the average hamam, this is what you get in return:
1. A warm welcoming - straight away you are offered tea/water and a small tour of the hamam.
2. You get given bathrobes instead of the small skimpy red and white "towels".
3. A private experience - during your session, there will be no other tourists around, just whoever you booked for.
4. An incredible Turkish bath! The employees are very thorough, not rushed and are calm and collective. They take a good half hour to wash you and take your needs into consideration.
5. An incredible massage! The massage is sublime - again, they really take their time and dont rush you. You get to pick your own massage oils and the massage rooms are clean and quiet.
6. A very customer-service orienated boss - Ahmet Toprak. Very polite and friendly man who is very accommodating.
Overall, a very pleasant experience and definite value for money. Medical and anti-stress massages were amazing - my back definitely felt better after having gone here. Thats something I can say for other Hamams I have visited.
If you DO prefer an touristy experience where they hassle you every 5 min and only care for you for your money then this isnt the place for you :-)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your NOA HOTELS Nergis Icmeler Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nergis Icmeler Hotel Icmeler