Ida Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Siesta Hotel(Marmaris)
Kapmar Hotel(Icmeler)
  • Pool
All reviewsnext yearexcellent hotelturkeypool areakept spotlessbed and breakfast basisate herefull english breakfastgreat showerfantastic jobcentral locationtop floorfew minutes walkclean roomsfantastic staytea and coffeetowels and bedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

whe went in june we stayed in the Ida this is the Bonjour's sister hotel and they are right next to each other sharing the same pool area. we used both restaurants which were fine but preferred to eat in the Bonjour only reason was we had built up a friend ship with the guys in there the last time we were in Icmeler both sets of staff were friendly enough but Gerry, Mehmet, Vic, Antonio and the rest of the guys in the bonjour made our holiday I would stay in the Ida again the rooms are modern and comfortable but touch on the small side where in the Bonjour they are not as modern but bigger so it just depends on your preference both very clean with an excellent maids service all the staff cleaners Nico at the pool etc were brilliant always happy and greeted you with a smile my family and myself would not stay anywhere else this place is better than the 5* all inclusive we stayed in on our 1st visit to Icmeler this place wins hands down the location couldnt be better right in the square next to the fountains the staff are fantastic the service is 2nd to none and the restaurants are 2 of the very best in icmeler

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Joanne M
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed at IDA last summer (2013). My family booked two rooms bed and breakfast. My wife and I were in one room with our 4 year old daughter, and my in laws had the second room. Rooms were lovely, if not small. Really impressed by cleaning staff and cleanliness through our stay. The restaurant staff were nice also...to a certain point. Having been in icmeler many times, we like to eat out and try the many restaurants the resort has to offer. This seemed to upset the manager (Zsa Zsa) and set the tone for the rest of the holiday. In fairness to us, we ate in IDA first night and after the order was wrong and mezes forgot about we would have given the restaurant another chance if the attitude of the management had not been so absolutely and genuinely rude. It only improved after Zsa Zsa decided not to speak much to our family so we did not need to deal with the 101 questions. I'm no shrinking violet and when asked why we don't eat there was honest in my reply....because you keep asking every chance you have. However the bad lasting impression wasn't only due to this. The owner Mustafa (?) checked us in then didn't speak or look our direction again except for once where he was speaking to waiter and looked our table at breakfast up and down with an indignant stare. The breakfast (full English) was lovely and plenty. However, out of principle I queried why the residents got less on their plate then walk in customers. I was confusingly advised it was caused they paid. When I explained I had also paid, only I paid my money up front, I was (literally) snorted at. And finally, when my 4 yr old daughter was actually chased round pool to chastise her for bringing in a Calipo ice lolly I had had enough. I then quite deliberately refused to give them money for drinks nor snacks and ensured we brought water etc to the pool with us, having explained to anyone who came near that it was my holiday, bed and breakfast and despite oppressive efforts to dampen my enjoyment I would continue to bring in calipos from the local shop, at half the price of IDA, as heinous as they may find that.
I write this review now as a balance to those others which give the IDA 5 stars. I notice they all mention being half board or eating there often. I just wants others who, like us, come to Icmeler to enjoy various restaurants to be fully informed. I bear the IDA no I'll, and praise the young chaps who work in the bar. Equally the rooms etc are fine, and brilliantly clean.
I have returned this year and found a better nearby hotel. I walked past the IDA with my family again and noticed the same staff who were nice enough to come out and speak to us and my young daughter. But not Zsa Zsa. He spoke with one of the waiters who was going to bar to get my wee one a lolly. The young chap looked round and waved apologetically and she didn't get the sweet. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank cwcallan
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Just returned from staying at the Ida Hotel, fabulous hotel with fabulous staff!

I had a room overlooking the square, whilst the room was small it was more than adequate for me. Plenty storage space, great shower and cleaned daily.

Safe hire was £10 a week and you can hire the fridge for £20 a week or £35 for two weeks, air can was included in the price.

Jill who works on reception is lovely and always smiling, nothing is too much trouble. Zaza is crazier than ever and I had no hassle to eat at the restaurant.

Plenty of sunbeds around the pool and I didn't have a problem getting one on the days I stayed around the pool.

Breakfast is a choice from the breakfast menu with tea or coffee included, other drinks like fresh orange was extra. Food and drinks served quickly.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and I'm looking forward to staying there again in September.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the fountains/gardens
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Icmelergirl24
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We arrived really late on our first night at the Ida and after a long day we where starving, so the kitchen staff made us something to eat,
We booked at the Ida for 10 nights half board and I have to admit I was a bit concerned because the last holiday we had in icmeler at a different hotel the meals where not good at all. However at the Ida we didn't have one bad meal. The staff was excellent and couldn't do enough for us.
The rooms where beautifully decorated to a high standard.

Could not FAULT a thing, will be going back next year

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel would be a good location
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tracy N
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We returned Friday morning from a 10 day holiday at the Ida. We stayed in Superior room lovely wall to wall shower and beautiful bathroom with rooms kept spotless these rooms have fridge , air conditioning kettle and tea and coffee facilities. Hotel in ideal position right in the square' All the staff cleaners and restaurant staff great. Thanks to Salih, Mustafa, Zaa Zaa and Perlot for amaking it a great holiday.Beautiful food served in the restaurant new kitchen and presentation first class this also goes for the cocktails. Thanks also to Gill and Ferhat for all their help hope to see you again soon

Room Tip: No lifts in this hotel so second floor has 35 steps if this is a problem ask when booking
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple