“Just home....Fantastic !!! ��⭐️”

Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace
Ranked #19 of 77 Hotels in Icmeler
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my family have just returned home today from marmaris palace and already want to go back !!!! From Ozzy the hotel manager - to speedy the barman - and Adam the Thomas cook rep were all top class and couldn't do enough for us !!! The hotel / drinks / staff / food even the weather was great - our best family holiday to date by a mile !!!! My daughter spent her 16th birthday here and came in to a personal letter and cakes from the manager, Ozzy. Whilst my youngest Erin now has a uncle speedy You will love it here....re-booking for next year !!
Thankyou to everyone at Marmaris palace ⭐️⭐️☀️☀️
Mark, Lynette, Amy and Erin x

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Mark F
grandyazici, Yönetici at Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you very much for your valuable reviews. We are honored to welcome you again in our hotel

Reviewed 14 April 2014

cant say one bad word about our great holiday at marmaris palace,10 out of 10 for everything you would expect from a holiday,we took our two 12yr old grandchildren,for one week on 4/4/2014.not everything was up and running,but that didnt matter,the waiters,all brilliant.,must mention speedy head barman,what a great guy.and the lovely group of young people who gave all the children alot of fun,got to mention,engin? a great young man amazing with the kids.everything at hotel was spotless,food amazing.top marks must go to the chefs,something wonderful everyday.couldnt find a thing wrong with this hotel,any bad reviews,must have been staying at another hotel. hopefully we will go back again.well done to all the hard working team at marmaris palace,our George & becky ad a holiday to remember,thank you.

Room Tip: had lovely room 321 third floor,amazing suite,amazing views.couldnt fault anything
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank jenx1946

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Came back yesterday (12th April) from a week at this hotel and I would go back tomorrow if I could! I went with my two kids (10 and 12) plus a friend and her 2 kids (11), all of us agreed that it was the best holiday that we had ever been on! The accommodation, amenities, food, staff, weather, cleanliness, pool, cocktails, entertainment, location and poolside crepes were perfect. My only quibble is that 1 week is not enough...we're going back for two next year ☀️☀️☀️

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank SammyJoIrish

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and have always enjoyed our stay here. The staff are amazing and can't do enough for you, a special mention for Speedy, Yildiray and Can they are fantastic and one of the main reasons we come back to the hotel, it would not be the same without them. We have always found the food to be very good with something to suit everyone. The hotel is in a great location and spotless cleaners always about sweeping and polishing. We can't wait to go back in June.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Grays20

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Just got back from a week at the Marmaris Palace. This was my first trip to Turkey and I would recommend it to anyone. I stayed here with my 8 year old son and felt really comfortable and safe. I was a little worried as this was my first holiday as a lone parent, but from the moment we arrived we were given the best of everything the hotel had to offer. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they made sure my son and I were having a good time. The animation staff were particularly great, thanks to Fade and Engin, my son had a fantastic time joining in with all the activities. The resort and staff are so good with the children, I felt completely at ease that he was off having fun. The room was lovely with an amazing view and the food outstanding for an all I exclusive resort. My son enjoyed it so much he said he preferred it to our Florida holiday last September and I managed to read a whole book while sitting by the pool. Perfect!! Already booked again for this September.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor with an amazing g view so I would say 3rd and 4th floors are probably best as...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle P

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We travelled to Marmaris for the weekend, arriving on Friday night at 8pm. On our arrival we were greater by very friendly reception staff. Our room was on the third floor and we faced out to the ocean. The views were amazing. The room was nice, standard clean bathroom.
The hotel offers full board which includes everything from breakfast lunch and dinner, all the non alcoholic drinks and standard alcoholic drinks between 10am and midnight. All I can say is that the food was amazing. They have plenty of everything, the variety at all meals was amazing, it's fresh and there is something for everyone's taste.
The staff are so attentive, nothing was to difficult. I was very impressed by this accommodation. I think this accommodation would be fantastic for families with children and while we were there it was very busy with English families.

Room Tip: If possible ask for a room from the third floor or above facing the ocean as the views are amazing
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Leeanne G

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We booked this week away last minute as we just wanted a quick week away in the sun, I have to say it was a bargin

Room
We had a late flight so we didn't check in until the early hours of sunday morning check in took less than 5 mins then off to our room, which was very spacious clean with an amazing view of the bay from our balcony , the wet room had got one of the best showers I have ever had , the room was cleaned daily with fresh linen and towels dail,y the cleaning staff were always friendly
only down side to the room was the sound proofing was very poor so you could hear next door quite clearly.

Restaurant

With all inclusive I have found the food sometimes a bit boring , not so here loads of choice well cooked and the restaurant was spotless, the local Fish was superb and the waiters couldn't do enough for us ,

Facilities

As we were there in the second week of the season some things where not up and running
two of the pools were not open until our last day but that didn't bother us as we spent most days at the beach , which was nice and clean with ample sunbeds the water was a bit on the chilly side but that was no ones fault, we hired bikes off the old guy on the beach £6 for two for the afternoon (bargin) this hotel has had a big refurb and it shows every thing smells clean and looks great , they are still getting things ready for the season so there is work going on but it didn't bother us at all,

Overall

While we had a great time at the palace I wouldn't go there for free in july / August as it is a massive complex with over 900 rooms , the week we were there it was only about a quarter full so it was nice and quiet but, there where quite a few brits who shall we say couldn't handle the heat and the drink and got very noisy and aggressive so if you multiply that by about ten in july no not for me , we would go back to this hotel only in April or late September,

Room Tip: 211 to 222 are a good choice nice and Quite
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 964chris

Also consider these accommodations in or near Icmeler
Labranda Mares Marmaris
Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel
Quadas Hotel
Quadas Hotel
#67 of 77 in Icmeler

Been to Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace? Share your experiences!