Arrived at hotel around 4.30pm on a Saturday, was checked in and in room by 4.45, couldn't believe the efficiency and speed of reception staff especially Bora and I'm happy to say our stay at marmaris palace continued in this impressive vein for the rest of the holiday.
The food in the resteraunt was excellent, loads of choice and all tasted amazing, every meal was a delight and unlike most hotels the menu wasn't repeated on a weekly basis but had different food for the full 2 weeks of our stay.
The bar staff and waiters around the bar where extremely attentive, to the point of coming around the sun beds and bringing water and asking if you wanted a drink at least once an hour, we tipped one waiter and he couldn't do enough for us when around the pool, we tried to tip him again and he refused! I nearly fell off the sunbed!! Got to give a mention to the 11yr old waiter speedy, very entertaining without becoming annoying.
The animation staff where also excellent and entertained our kids (12 & 14yrs old) throughout the day and of an evening, all where friendly without being false and always had time for both adults and children.
If you want some photographs taken go and see Sarp, took some amazing pictures of the family, as good if not better as any professional photographs we had done at home,and cost a fraction of the price, also a great friendly guy that always had a smile and was happy to sit and chat even after we had got the photos! A good genuine guy.
The Buddha spa, though I never used it, was used by my wife for an Indian massage and face mask, kids had a face mask too, all said it was a fantastic experience and frizeze from the spa was also very genuine and friendly.
The rooms where well furnished, cleaned daily and towels changed, had an amazing power shower and our room had a small balcony with a great view of the sea and mountains on the other side of the bay.
All in all I can honestly say the food and the service I received in this hotel where some if not the best I have experienced anywhere in the world. Well done to all the staff and management and a special mention to Ozzie the guest relations manager and his team, thank you for a fantastic an unforgettable Holliday, would and have recommended the marmaris palace to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE BEST HOLIDAY, FEELING GOOD. What do you expect from a good holiday? Let us guess: To balance your mind and body, both feeling and looking good. In Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace it is our primary mission to make these happen. When you step into the untouched nature, spread all through with pine scent, of Marmaris Icmeler, you will realize that you are full of life energy. We are waiting for you to relieve the tiredness you feel for a long time within a comfortable world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace Hotel Icmeler
- Grand Yazici Hotel Marmaris Palace
- Grand Yazici Icmeler
- Marmaris Palace