We went in May 2014 with a party aged from 2 years up to 80 years, with two 50's and a 20 in between.
The hotel is spotlessly clean. The staff are first class - friendly and efficient.
The food was varied and there was plenty of it. We were all inclusive and the adults appreciated the drinks while the child loved the ice creams.
There are lots of swimming pools. Being early in the season the pools were very cold. I think the paddling and child's pools could be heated because of this.
The entertainment in the evening was what you would expect - but okay. The kid's clubs were superb with different ones for different ages.
We had a Family room and while it was two rooms and two bathrooms we had expected more of a suite. The rooms were also high up whcih didn't suit the 80 year old. We were offered a change but warned the room may not be as good as some refurbsihment is going on. Our room was clean and had everything we wanted in it.
There are plenty of sunbeds - perhaps more needed around kiddie pool area. I would imagine it gets busy in high season - big hotel with 2000 guests.
Very safe area. Using the bus it is easy to get into town - shops and restaurants and a lovely harbour. The people are as friendly outside th hotel as in it. Lovely experience.
Flew into Dalaman which was a bit chaotic, but the transfer to the hotel was fine, as was getting back home.
We went on a boat trip - very civilised - and just £10 each with pickup and a meal.
Went to a dolphin place where we could interact with them.
Overall a great family holiday hotel which we will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE BEST HOLIDAY, FEELING GOOD. What do you expect from a good holiday? Let us guess: To balance your mind and body, both feeling and looking good. In Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace it is our primary mission to make these happen. When you step into the untouched nature, spread all through with pine scent, of Marmaris Icmeler, you will realize that you are full of life energy. We are waiting for you to relieve the tiredness you feel for a long time within a comfortable world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace Hotel Icmeler
- Grand Yazici Hotel Marmaris Palace
- Grand Yazici Icmeler
- Marmaris Palace