We came for 10 days as a couple & loved it. We had a little hiccup on the first day with the room but that was quickly sorted. That wasn't a problem from the hotel but a problem from Thomas cook back at home never the less it was sorted. The food was fantastic there were different choices at all meal times & there was so much of it, yes people did push in but that's not the hotels fault!! The location is perfect & right on a man made beach front with a promenade to walk down, the walk to Icmeler is lovely however I can't comment on the walk to Marmaris as we didn't walk that way, we caught the dolmus at the top of the hotel. The hotel was always clean and tidy and the staff were amazing the tiniest problem they would sort out and always made you feel wanted not like you were trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE BEST HOLIDAY, FEELING GOOD. What do you expect from a good holiday? Let us guess: To balance your mind and body, both feeling and looking good. In Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace it is our primary mission to make these happen. When you step into the untouched nature, spread all through with pine scent, of Marmaris Icmeler, you will realize that you are full of life energy. We are waiting for you to relieve the tiredness you feel for a long time within a comfortable world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace Hotel Icmeler
- Grand Yazici Hotel Marmaris Palace
- Grand Yazici Icmeler
- Marmaris Palace