I booked this holiday with my boyfriend last year before i knew i was pregnant. I am now 32 weeks and must say i was abit worried about how i would cope in such heat! On arrival the thomas cook rep (megan) was really attentive. Throughout our weeks stay she made sure i was comfortable and was really helpful and gave me alot of good advice on the area and how to get around. The food was also incredible especially as im limited as to what i can eat, which is also really good value for money. I ended up having a really memorable holiday and a much better holiday than i anticipated and i think my boyfriend appreciated the help we got and was grateful to not have a grumpy gf all holiday! Hopefully we will return next year, with little one in tow! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE BEST HOLIDAY, FEELING GOOD. What do you expect from a good holiday? Let us guess: To balance your mind and body, both feeling and looking good. In Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace it is our primary mission to make these happen. When you step into the untouched nature, spread all through with pine scent, of Marmaris Icmeler, you will realize that you are full of life energy. We are waiting for you to relieve the tiredness you feel for a long time within a comfortable world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace Hotel Icmeler
- Grand Yazici Hotel Marmaris Palace
- Grand Yazici Icmeler
- Marmaris Palace