All previous reviews are correct so not a great deal more to add.
We where allocated room 774 but if you have young children this will be a sleepless holiday for you, the neighbouring hotels late night bar is situated only metres away and it goes on until 0200 hours. After two nights we got a move to 548 but that was only thanks to the concierge manager Hectar.
Avoid all rooms starting with a 7.
Loads of wasps in the restaurant area and around the pool, I did see a number of mobile phones on the dining tables with an app giving off a beeping sound. No wasps around them so may be with a download before you go.
All staff where great with the kids especially Speedy so thanks to him.
Meals start and finish at the allocated times, don't be late as they are very keen to clear up.
I and others question the star rating of the hotel, no more than a 3*
Enjoy your holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE BEST HOLIDAY, FEELING GOOD. What do you expect from a good holiday? Let us guess: To balance your mind and body, both feeling and looking good. In Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace it is our primary mission to make these happen. When you step into the untouched nature, spread all through with pine scent, of Marmaris Icmeler, you will realize that you are full of life energy. We are waiting for you to relieve the tiredness you feel for a long time within a comfortable world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace Hotel Icmeler
- Grand Yazici Hotel Marmaris Palace
- Grand Yazici Icmeler
- Marmaris Palace