Stayed at the hotel from 22/07/14 for 14 nights fifth time in Turkey. Hotel is in a good location for families, lots of activities for all the family. The rooms are a little small and dated, and the restaurant and pools very busy and noisey. But it is very reasonably priced in a very scenic setting
All the staff we encountered were helpful polite and professional, the food was good and regularly replenished, could do with candles on the tables to keep bees and wasps away.
All areas kept very clean, pier and beach beautiful, sea warm and very clean. Life guard at beach very attentive
Good value for money for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE BEST HOLIDAY, FEELING GOOD. What do you expect from a good holiday? Let us guess: To balance your mind and body, both feeling and looking good. In Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace it is our primary mission to make these happen. When you step into the untouched nature, spread all through with pine scent, of Marmaris Icmeler, you will realize that you are full of life energy. We are waiting for you to relieve the tiredness you feel for a long time within a comfortable world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace Hotel Icmeler
- Grand Yazici Hotel Marmaris Palace
- Grand Yazici Icmeler
- Marmaris Palace