Returned a week ago after 14 days here with my daughter and granddaughter. I had never been to Turkey before but following a visit to Thomas Cook and looking at our options decided to give it a go and we certainly were not disappointed. Our room was quiet and a good size in a block not far from the reception. The sheets and towels were changed daily and it was definitely adequate, who wants to spend time in your room anyway when there is so much to do. The food was excellent and plenty of choice all day long and every day. Evenings were very busy and could be a bit manic when trying to sort food for a 5 year old, who can't see above the counter and get your own meal but overall we thought the food was excellent. The staff in these areas and around the bars were always very pleasant and helpful and very hardworking.
In the evenings there was entertainment for the children at the theatre followed by a different show nearly every evening and they were all amazing.
The entertainment provided by the 'fun team' and 'kids club' was brilliant throughout the day and there was no excuse for anyone to be bored. Again the staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
We also visited the spa for some treatments, which were very relaxing and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend that you try this pampering.
We booked 4 trips during our stay and thought for they were good value for money considering they included a meal and any entrance fees as well as the transport.
I would recommend this Hotel and thought the whole holiday was excellent value for money.
Gloria B, Kent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE BEST HOLIDAY, FEELING GOOD. What do you expect from a good holiday? Let us guess: To balance your mind and body, both feeling and looking good. In Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace it is our primary mission to make these happen. When you step into the untouched nature, spread all through with pine scent, of Marmaris Icmeler, you will realize that you are full of life energy. We are waiting for you to relieve the tiredness you feel for a long time within a comfortable world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Yazici Club Marmaris Palace Hotel Icmeler
- Grand Yazici Hotel Marmaris Palace
- Grand Yazici Icmeler
- Marmaris Palace