Just returned from Marmaris Park and overall holiday was great as it is what you make it. A few problems along the way i.e.
1. Rude Russians who do not know how to queue or smile
2. Big problem with wasps although when the fumigated it eased for a few days
3. Entertainment was poor although the team were really lovely
However the resort is very clean and they clear away promptly. The hotel is set in beautiful surroundings and the staff are friendly. We learnt how to say hello and thank you in Turkish and they appreciate this. Jimmy sells excursions at a fraction of the reps price and he WILL find you - he is really lovely and will advise the best trips.
We ate at both the Turkish a la carte and fish restaurant and both were good although at the fish one we were bombarded by wasps!!!. There is a good choice of food in the dining hall and my favourite was the baklavar dessert but my waistline has got bigger!!! The Russians are very pushy and will try to push in - not welcome - but we stood our ground and told them to get to the back of the queue!!
Plenty of sunbeds - the ones under the umbrellas on the front of the jetty seemed to be reserved from the evening before which was very unfair. The slide into the water was great fun and the guys at the water sport centre very nice and not pushy.
Icemeler itself is lovely - a 15 minute walk along a well made path.
In all its a lovely holiday - you can do as much or as little as you want to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marmaris Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marmaris Park Icmeler
- Marmaris Park Turkey
- Marmaris Park Hotel Icmeler