“Excellent hospitality”

Ranked #1 of 77 Hotels in Icmeler
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent hospitality”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We just spent a week at the Sahin Palace Apartments.
Very clean, good sized apartment. Robbie the manager is always willing to help. Breakfast is delicious. Great pool area with plenty of sunbeds. We will definitely going back and would totally recommend these apartments.

• Stayed April 2014

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had 7 days at sahin palace Icmeler in April . 1 of the best holidays we have ever had , apartments recently refurbished to a very good standard.
Food as good as you will get any where in Icmeler. The staff I now consider friends.
I have booked my next 3 holidays with them role on July .
Richard and Ann Crambe.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Richard C
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

After a long day travelling which involved sitting on the plane on the ground for 2 hrs we finally arrived at our holiday accomadation. we were greeted by two of the brothers gary and tunchi, it was 3.30 in the morning and we were very quickly taken to our rooms which were superb. the next day we met robbie and his wife and the rest of the staff who were incredable. we have been to icmeler many times but i have to say this was the best place we have stayed, lovely clean rooms excellent staff gorgeous food couldnt fault anything, even the guests that were there were lovely people. Robbie you deserve 5 stars for everything you do. will definatly want to go back. best wishes, from jackie craig and family.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jackie C
Wigan, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

As a newbie to turkey, Icmeler I didn't know what to expect. When we where dropped off at sahin palace we were greeted by this smiling very pleasant man. He took are bags and carried them to are room and showed us around. This guy is the manager and his name is Engin aka ( robbie ) and he's such a good legit guy.

The room we are in is 501 and it's brand new apartment. Everything is clean & spotless. Can honestly say it's the nicest room I've ever had. There's even a shower what could fit 6 adults in. The balcony is amazing. It looks over the road and the local bars. ( People watch ).

I've seen some reviews not giving these apartments 501 -506 a good name but it looks like they have all been refurbished recently. I can't speak for the other rooms but 501 is great for a couple having the one large bed.

The bar/food is spot on. Drinks cost around 2/8 L and beer is 8 L. What ever you want robbie and his team will get it for you.

If your looking for a chilled out relaxing holiday where you won't get hassled sahin palace Is for you.

If you get fed up of the pool and fancy a walk there's plenty of bars/restaurants within 5/10 minutes walking distance from sahin palace & the beach is a 15/20 minute walk.

Thanks for reading and have a nice holiday.

Dean & Donna

17/06/14

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank deananddonna
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Thank you very much to Robbie and his family for making our stay an enjoyable one. The Sahin Palace apartments in icmeler do not disappoint. The rooms are spacious and clean and very well equipped. The beds are comfortable. We were in room 302 and it was perfect, you could pretty much jump off the balcony into the swimming pool.
The pool area was clean and very well kept, there were plenty of sunbeds, and staff were always on hand to bring drinks to keep you cool.
The bar is lovely, food served is of a very high quality, large portions and very good value for money.
You arrive at these apartments and you really are made to feel like part of the family, every one mucks in and the staff can't do enough for you. They are brilliant with children too.
As for the location, you're probably about 20 minutes walk from the beach of Icmeler, but to be honest, this didn't bother us as we aren't a beach family anyway, and the pool area is so nice, you don't really need the sea. As for bars and restaurants, there are some right on the doors step, along with a well stocked supermarket right underneath where you can also change money.
I would definitely recommend these apartments.

Room Tip: Room 302 is brilliant
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rachel S
Leek, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Absolutely awesome holiday from 1st - 15th June 2014 - staying at Sahin Palace made my holiday. I stayed at Sahin Palace in 2013 and I have to say in 2014 it was 100% improvement. I arrived early hours of the morning and was warmly greeted by the new owners Robbie and his brothers. What a family, these guys were amazing, from the minute I arrived they carried my cases to my room and nothing was too much trouble for them.
I saw a huge improvement in my room, everything was newly replaced from 2013 and much better quality, the beds, sofa, equipment. All rooms have absolutely everything you need, well equipped, spacious and immaculate. I have never been to a place that is cleaned so well, the cleaning lady is amazing and everyday spends hours making sure the rooms are immaculate.
Robbie and his bro's have a great team working with them from the cleaning lady, the chef's and bar staff. Berkay the barman was so cheerful and nothing was too much trouble,
Robbie, his bro's, his wife and Berkay are truly awesome people and I know I now have friends for life, they absolutely made this holiday, very kind, generous and genuinely lovely people. They have great fun team spirit and love spending time with the guests making you happy and looking after you. They spend time with you, getting to know you and make it their mission to make sure you have the best holiday ever. I was on my own for 2 nights, I felt safe and was very well looked after.
If you want to stay somewhere where you are made to feel part of the family, well looked after and lovely apartments then Sahin Palace is the place for you - highly recommended, great price and not far from the square.
The pool area is great, the style accommodates adults and young children, very clean.
I don't normally eat at the apartment I am staying at as I like to get out and about, however I stayed in several nights to eat, the food was amazing, great portions, cooked well and didn't have one bad meal. I have to say Sunday lunch was the best. I never felt pressured to stay in and eat, it was all personal choice and this was respected, the food was great value for money also.
Thank you Robbie & team - lovely to meet you all and will see you later on in the year.
Caroline xx

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Caroline D
Worksop, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed in may 2014 was made to very welcome apartments are the best we have stayed in and have been going to icmeler for the last six years Resturant very good try the sunday lunch (brill) Pool and garden area is kept spotless Robbie and his lovely wife and all the family cant do enough for you thanks for a great holiday

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple