“Turgay Apartments”
Review of Turgay

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Icmeler
Turgay
Ranked #15 of 77 Hotels in Icmeler
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Turgay Apartments”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

This was our 3rd time staying at Turgay apartments. Again it was superb. Fantastic apartments, kept beautifully clean. Towels and bedding changed every couple of days. Pool crystal clear and plenty of sunbeds. It is always such a relaxing holiday and we feel really at home here. Cosan & Kadir are always really friendly and helpful and do their very best to make your holiday so perfect. we loved it so much we have booked again for next year!

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Turkish first
East Yorkshire
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Just got back from 2 weeks at the Turgay and what a great time we had. We were looked after by Josh and Kadir who always made sure everyone was looked after. Mr & Mrs Turgay cooked the food fresh and there was lots to choose from off the menu. I can recommend the chicken salad and the Turgay special. The apartments were lovely and kept very clean by the 2 cleaners as was the pool area. As the apartments were a small complex everyone soon made friends. The Turkish night was good and there was no need to go into town every night if you didn't want to as the food was so good and there was always people to chat to in the bar. The town was a 10 minute walk.
I would definitely go back to the Turgay and recommend it to everyone.
Thanks Josh for a fabulous 2 weeks holiday x

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Warm and welcoming. Couldn't do enough for you! Great Turkish Night and hospitality.
Pool always spotless!
Rooms clean and spacious
Lovely location, lots of great activites to experience, from markets, to boat trips, to water sports, to "shop till you drop", Restaurants and Bars.
You can enjoy a relaxing holiday and enjoy nightlife to suit you!
Loved everything, no negatives!

Room Tip: All the rooms are pool facing and offer a great view!
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Well where do I start.....Me and my partner Chris stayed at the Turgay appartments from August 22nd to August 29th 2011, for me it was my first time abroad and absolutly loved it. Josh and his family are so welcoming, friendly and so easy to get on with. The place is just spotless,our room was cleaned every day, only thing i will mention is that the rooms only have twin beds, we didn't realise that when we booked but I here that is quite common in Turkey, so we were quite glad we could push the beds together. The food at the Turgay was really really nice and so was the restaurants surrounding the Turgay were also nice but being vegetarians we didnt really sample the proper Turkish food, disappointed slightly I guess but the food we were able to eat was just the best, never tasted food like it, you could tell it was freshly cooked. I would highly recommend this place to anyone, you certainly wont be disappointed. The place is just wonderful and we will defiantly be coming back in the near future. Thank you Josh and your family for making our/my first holiday abroad worth while.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kimberly b
merthyr tydfil
Reviewed 7 September 2011

What an absolute gem this place is. In the most beautiful part of Icmeler, and its run by the Turgay family themselves! The welcome and friendliness of these people, and the feeling of being part of the family is something you dont get in these larger hotels. We absolutely loved it ! I've told all my friends about it, and we're about to book again for next year ! A special mention to Josh and Kadir who are the 2 nicest turks you will meet, nothing is to much trouble for them. The cleaners there worked their socks off, and the place is immaculately clean, mine even used to pair my shoes up everyday for me ! There are no negatives at all I can say ! beautiful place , lovely family, and a fantastic holiday !!! The Hicks family ..........

Room Tip: a tere are no lifts , maybe the more mature would request a lower floor ( its a 3tier)
2 Thank paulineMerthyrTydfil
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I cannot really add any more than what the rest of the reviews have said on here. Not the most helpful I know but everyone has pretty much covered everything I had to say.

I cannot thank Mr & Mrs Turgay, Josh and especially Kadir for an absolutely fantastic holiday. I have never been so upset to be leaving somewhere to go home.

If you are looking for busy hotel/apartments - this is not it. With 19 apartments, this is a small family run apartment hotel. Exceptionally clean and friendly. It has a very relaxed atmosphere. Suitable for families or couples. The only tip I would give for younger families is to seek your own entertainment. Besides a pool and ping pong table and a Turkish night 1 night a week, there is not a lot in the way of organised events or a kids club. On the plus side, being a small place you are sure to make some friends for life here. We organised a pool tournament one night which went down a storm. There is a large flat screen TV in the bar area and Josh will put any programme on that you want to watch providing there is no football on. There is internet available also. All you need to do it ask Josh for the laptop.

Good pool side music, providing Kadir is on the decks! Otherwise if Josh gets anywhere near it you are guaranteed Tracy Chapman's Fast Car on repeat with a bit of Celine Dion on loop threw in for good measure! haha! :-)

All I can really say to sum up is just book this hotel, and dont worry about a thing. You will be in very capable hands at the Turgay Apartments. Sit back, relax and enjoy all it has to offer!!

2 Thank LouiseCarolan
Liverpool
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I can only concur with what everyone else has said.
What a great place. It's clean and tidy the staff are very friendly. Josh and Kadir can’t help enough and their English is excellent, so no worries about misinterpretation.
The apartment block is away from the centre so no blaring music making a great relaxing holiday.
The apartments are basic but well maintained and clean. Due to the small size of the hotel all the guests get to know each other creating a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere
The Turkish night is excellent value and a good fun.
I will definitely try to book here again for my next Turkish holiday
There was nothing I didn't like about this holiday

teşekkür ederim Joshan