Hotel Siesta
US$48
Grand Aquarium(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$13
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$245
US$237
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnext yearthree startwo weeksrestaurant staffrakigin
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We have just returned from a two week stay at this hotel, and quite frankly I am amazed at some of the reviews I have read on here (some of them are not even literate). The hotel is fine, the rooms are small, the food is not the best, I would agree. But by far the biggest problem we encountered were the guests. they were rude to staff, inconsiderate to other guests etc etc. Come on people we are not germans, putting towels on sunbeds at 5.AM and having family pool parties causing disruption to all others. It's a 3 star hotel, The manager was great and you will also find tanner very helpful. Don't be put off by selfish opinions. And although we ate out most evenings we had a really good holiday. Hope this helps.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank luvvinsun
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Let me start by emphasis on the 3 Star, I have stayed in worse 4 Stars, but forget the hotel, it was the staff and the fellow guests that made it the most enjoyable holiday EVER. Right from day one, the guests were very informative and helpful, I had no problem getting a Sunbed, because I was woken up at 4 every morning( bar Sundays) by the call to pray, so went and put towels out, no prob. The bar staff, Echo, and Ozmar, were great, and Rouell'e the Pool party organizer was brilliantly funny(that was me by the way). I would like to thank ALL our new friends, for making it the best holiday ever, we will keep in touch
Steve & Carol(Hamilton)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SteveML5215DI
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have already written a very detailed review on 17th August 2012 which is on about page 4/5 in these reviews I think? So please refer to that for loads of things about the hotel.
However, I've since been back twice. Once in September 2012 and June 2013 this year. They updated the bathrooms this year so the bathrooms have lovely patterned tiles and the shower area is lower than the rest of the bathroom, so you don't have an indoor pool when you have a wash!
Every time I visit this hotel, I have a relaxing, enjoyable holiday and come home thinking "When am I going back?!"
I am returning again this September with my parents in their fifties and my friend who is in her early twenties like me. I feel this hotel and area suits all age groups and I can't recommend the Siesta hotel highly enough. Book it, don't listen to the moaners!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Vicky D
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Just arrived back from a 10 day stay at the siesta hotel. Rooms small but cleaned regularly by maid- towels changed often too. Food is basic but nice. We never went hungry- there was always plenty of choice. However there was always chicken as one of the choices but there was other meats on offer to such as meatballs, fish, beef, pork. There was a great salad bar and plenty of fruit. Staff were very friendly. Pool was nice and clean however sometimes we struggled to get a sunbed. There are plenty of excursions- book with Ozzy. Jeep safari- fantastic day! Talk of the town- a hilarious show, well worth going to see. Overall a fantastic holiday- we truly enjoyed icmeler and our stay in the siesta hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Edenfamily2013
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Lets start by saying dont forget that this hotel is a 3 star. Upon arrival we were greeted very nicely, had our bags carried up to the room, aircon switched on and shown how to use it. Rooms were a little on the small side, but it was only used for sleeping and changing in so there was no bother,plus they were very clean and tidy and the cleaners came in everyday and changed towels and made beds Food was a bit repetetive especially the chicken lol, but on most occasions there was plenty to choose from. Considering you had 3 full meals a day and a snack of burger and fries you just cant grumble. The waiters and chefs were very friendly and had a good laugh with us around the pool, which was always clean. Echo the barman was a gem. There was a water leak on the one day which we were'nt told about until we got back to our room in need of a shower(in most peoples opinion including ours they should have told everyone)but at least they did get it sorted the same day. We met a brilliant bunch of people from all over the UK and had one hell of a holiday. All in all we had a faboulous time at this hotel and would not hesitate going back there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple