“re hotel”

Ranked #18 of 25 Icmeler B&B and Inns
chorley lancs
“re hotel”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

the hotel was clean food could do with puting potatoes on some days insted of chips and rice most nights also puting some different cheeses and meets to go with salds other wise plane was disapointed has air con did not work proper when reported it all they said was when we going home wich was 13 days to go of hoils told would meed proper when we leave so know air con for 2 weeks bad policey by hotel

Room Tip: whatch air con has might not work so might have to do with out
1 Thank therefinblack

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Having just spent 10days here for the 2nd year running, can I just say another fab holiday at the Siesta. Food plenty you wont starve. Waiters great and Echo is a little Gem!. Very central for everything. Book your trips through Ozzy and you wont go wrong. The Stella show again was amazing (Michael you are a professional) laugh is not the word, Met some great ppl from all over as we did last year. All in all good value for money . Keep up the good work guys

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank kath1953
Saltcoats, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Staff ignorant and lazy.Cleaners are a joke nothing done except folding top sheet and mop bathroom floor reception staff too busy watching tv only praise is for the 2 young boys behind bar trying to keep everyone happy. Pool area filthy and dangerous blue carpet all scrunched up loads of people tripping up on it. Not child friendly!!!! Food well all I can say is bring extra money too eat out breakfast is particular crap !!!

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank Magz39_11

Travellers are raving about these Icmeler hotels

manchester
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We have just returned from a two week stay at this hotel, and quite frankly I am amazed at some of the reviews I have read on here (some of them are not even literate). The hotel is fine, the rooms are small, the food is not the best, I would agree. But by far the biggest problem we encountered were the guests. they were rude to staff, inconsiderate to other guests etc etc. Come on people we are not germans, putting towels on sunbeds at 5.AM and having family pool parties causing disruption to all others. It's a 3 star hotel, The manager was great and you will also find tanner very helpful. Don't be put off by selfish opinions. And although we ate out most evenings we had a really good holiday. Hope this helps.

3 Thank luvvinsun
Hamilton, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Let me start by emphasis on the 3 Star, I have stayed in worse 4 Stars, but forget the hotel, it was the staff and the fellow guests that made it the most enjoyable holiday EVER. Right from day one, the guests were very informative and helpful, I had no problem getting a Sunbed, because I was woken up at 4 every morning( bar Sundays) by the call to pray, so went and put towels out, no prob. The bar staff, Echo, and Ozmar, were great, and Rouell'e the Pool party organizer was brilliantly funny(that was me by the way). I would like to thank ALL our new friends, for making it the best holiday ever, we will keep in touch
Steve & Carol(Hamilton)

1 Thank SteveML5215DI
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have already written a very detailed review on 17th August 2012 which is on about page 4/5 in these reviews I think? So please refer to that for loads of things about the hotel.
However, I've since been back twice. Once in September 2012 and June 2013 this year. They updated the bathrooms this year so the bathrooms have lovely patterned tiles and the shower area is lower than the rest of the bathroom, so you don't have an indoor pool when you have a wash!
Every time I visit this hotel, I have a relaxing, enjoyable holiday and come home thinking "When am I going back?!"
I am returning again this September with my parents in their fifties and my friend who is in her early twenties like me. I feel this hotel and area suits all age groups and I can't recommend the Siesta hotel highly enough. Book it, don't listen to the moaners!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Vicky D
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Just arrived back from a 10 day stay at the siesta hotel. Rooms small but cleaned regularly by maid- towels changed often too. Food is basic but nice. We never went hungry- there was always plenty of choice. However there was always chicken as one of the choices but there was other meats on offer to such as meatballs, fish, beef, pork. There was a great salad bar and plenty of fruit. Staff were very friendly. Pool was nice and clean however sometimes we struggled to get a sunbed. There are plenty of excursions- book with Ozzy. Jeep safari- fantastic day! Talk of the town- a hilarious show, well worth going to see. Overall a fantastic holiday- we truly enjoyed icmeler and our stay in the siesta hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Edenfamily2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Icmeler
Hotel Juniper
#72 of 77 in Icmeler
Aegean Park Hotel
Aegean Park Hotel
#189 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Hotel Siesta? Share your experiences!