Mirage World Resort Hotel
US$48
Grand Aquarium(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$13
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
US$210
US$412
US$194
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstattoo shopupstairs poolturkeybig bottle of waterturkish bathanimation teamgreat holidaysoupsnack barquiet poolfussy eaternext yeardouble bedwater slidessoft drinkschicken nuggetsfantastic hotel
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My Husband and I stayed at this Hotel and loved every minute of it! The Hotel was fantastic, Clean and Staff were so very helpful! The food was beautiful and there was a great selection to chose from.
After a nice quiet day at the pool I booked myself in for a Full Body Massage...I almost dropped when the guy who was doing the Massage came into the room, he was the image of Jack Sparo lol! ( Gorgeous! )
I would defanately go back to this Hotel again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Avril M
Reviewed 5 February 2012

please dont listen to negative feedback for this hotel..its a brill hotel. but my only drawback is that these guys can do anything with an egg at breakfast time but me and my partner hade a good yoke ,,er sorry,, joke about it ,, the food was realy good at lunch time and at evening time, but entertanment was a bit to be desired,, big dennies the porter guy was brill ,,we went and bought him fresh cherries from the market and he was over the moon,,swimming pools were so refreshing,,, now,,, the alchahol i think was watered down but it still gave you a kick because i drank more than my fair share (hic) i think lol lol
going back on the 9/6/12 cant wait,,,will post another reveiw soon jim and joanne

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank james m
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Stayed at the hotel on the above date. We had never been to Turkey before so we had nothing to compare this hotel to, however we had very mixed reviews. The food was dreadful, it was very repetative and quite bland. The breakfast was the worse, was a complete no go, 2 doors down from the hotel they do lovely english breakfast's, but the waiter in there is very annoying. However we put up with him due to the food being so nice. We ate out nearly every night of the 12 days we stayed here. The food outside of the hotel is out of the world, very very nice.
The staff in the hotel were all very friendly and nice. Some people have reviewed that they found them rude and smirked at them, however I thought most of them was completely opposite. The barman at the poolside bar brought us drinks to the sun loungers which very nice seeing has he didn't have to he even brought us son over to introduce us to him, he was very friendly and made us feel welcome. We did have a problem with 1 of the bar staff in the 24hour bar, he was being very crude to me in front of my partner which me, my partner and the couple we met there didn't like at all, and he kept begging for tips, however we steered clear of the 24 hour bar for about 3 days, but he apologised afterwards then he kind of kept his distance. The plastic glasses didn't bother me at all, however the vodka was watered down A LOT, however i did get a little addicted to Coffee and Brandy hehe. The cleaning staff we excellent, they made pretty shapes with our bed sheets everyday, including a heart and a pretty shaped fan, and they put a picture of myself and my boyfriend on there to make it look a bit more special. We asked our maid for extra pillows and she gave them to us without hesitation however they took the ashtray out of our room which we needed, seeing has me and my boyfriend smoke.
The only major problem we had was the view from our hotel room, we had the lovely view of a brick wall, we were not impressed at all seeing has when we booked the holiday we had asked for a room on a high ground so we could have a lovely view. Also when we went to the beech we had to pay for sun loungers, although it was only 5 lira each we were on the understanding that Mirage World had its own private beech, this should include sun loungers, especially when they saw our wrist bands and saw we were from Mirage World, I don't see why we should have been charged to use the beech.
The staff in the Salon we quite annoying to be honest but they didn't bother me neither did the photographer, in fact he called my boyfriend a sexy beast lol.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Viky A
Reviewed 30 November 2011

For someone who has visited turkey alot and has stayed in alot of hotels in both Marmaris and Icemeler and knows what to expect by turkish standard this hotel is fantastic, extremely clean, really friendly staff none of them are anal about the all inclusive, you ask for a bottle of wine they give you one rather then one glass at a time, for anyone who has experienced turkey all inclusive the food is not like home people need to remember you are in a different country however the food in the hotel was close to home, snack bar during day serving burgers, hot dogs french fries, evening meals great selection and different food every night with a wide selection fantastic fresh salad. the rooms are what i would call travel lodge standard and are extremely clean and changed everyday. like i say i have visited turkey alot and you are never going to find a 5* hotel by the standards of home but this hotel is 4* and is one of the best i have stayed in, in turkey clean, great staff, good location, great food, great poolside areas and not too big a hotel that its too busy. would defiantley reccomened but if you are really fussy about things i would avoid turkey all together, but i love it and have been to caribbean and much more exotic places but no where beats turkey for me! p.s i dont know where the bad reviews come from on this hotel cause its fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
21  Thank Lee T
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Stayed in this hotel with my 26 year old son and his girlfriend 25. We booked a family room as we needed separate space, (no single rooms left). We paid a £600 supplement for this room with 2 balconys,sep bedroom,living area with 2 put ups. not worth the money the room was on top of hotel bedroom roof sloped, one side of bed coulnt stand up! and balcony so tiny with 2 grotty chairs, and 2 air con units blasting out, couldnt sit out!!. food was basic, much better outside, 24 hor bar on the top deck near pool and looked like a lean to shed, and of course Plastic glasses plenty. horrible if you got one that had had Raki in made every drink taste same only plce you got a drink in a proper glass was in dining room! Busy with Dutch,scandinavians didnt hear english voices for about a week.Hairdresser,photographer, persistent, rude and always making lewd suggestions! depends what you want,we stayed here because my son had returned from abroad and
thought it would be rather nice, i would say lower end of the AI market, but close to beach,I have stayed in most places in resort, but this was not what i expected B+B better

Room Tip: beware of booking these family rooms expensive, the twin rooms looked nicer, maybe ask for twin room overlooking top pool
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family