Mirage World Resort Hotel
Navy Hotel(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$210
US$412
US$194
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstattoo shopupstairs poolturkeybig bottle of waterturkish bathanimation teamgreat holidaysoupsnack barquiet poolfussy eaternext yeardouble bedwater slidessoft drinkschicken nuggetsfantastic hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2014

just back from icmeler turkey this is our 7th time back to mirage world hotel it was great. the hotel was in need of refurbishment what a difference.the new bar area js fantastic with very helpful, efficient staff .its also changed the animation team they are very friendly had lots of time for guests old and young , good to have decent entertainment at the poolbar and also local drink improved ..enjoyed this hotel in the past but did need improvements and now they have got it just right ,exellent value for the money you pay. always something you can eat in restaurant good idea having chef doing the eggs and pancakes inside .maid service in rooms good never saw any insects have no complaints. management and all the staff always there to help when they can ,well done. sorry to be home cant wait to go back next year.

5  Thank linda g
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Upon arrival our first impression was wow,But it did not take us long to realise that this hotel was not finished. & 2 weeks of stress were to follow. The rooms are small ( not even big enough room for a bin). with not a drawer in sight. Our view consisted of the rubbish tip next door, Admittedly the walk in shower was brilliant & the best bit of our holiday!, We spent our time there constantly trying to avoid men working, live eclectic cables the staff moving furniture around etc.. including large panes of glass.& then there was dreaded camera crew with props who just took over the place & expected everyone to move so they could film for next years broacher .My husband is retired, & I am disabled, Yet when I informed one of the owners (whom just happened to be at reception) that the lift in C block had been out of order for over 6 hours he was rude arrogant & called me a liar he then made us feel uncomfortable for the duration of our holiday by ignoring us along with other several members of staff, I didn't bother to notify anyone of anything after that as it seemed a total waste of time and was stressing me out. The lift broke down several times through out our stay the last time for 24 hours, The coffee & soft drinks machines where frequently out of order The food wasn't up to much even the cats didn't want the chicken which I saved for them! I could go on & on But I'll save the rest for my letter of complaint to Thomson/First Choice.
Having said all the above, I really must thank a few staff. as without them I just may have picked up some building material which was lying about the hotel, tied it to my feet & walking into the sea!!!..... So SPECIAL THANKS to SUAT at reception, He really is a wonderful man, SELIM & staff at the Turkish bath, For supplying me with the best distress massage ever MEMETTs' 1 & 2 at the small pool bar & new boy Poncho bless him.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Deejayne
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We are at the mirage world just now for a weeks holiday. Read Jackies comments which were a bit harsh.Premises are being rejuvenated at present staff are friendly and speak English very well mostly obviouly varies.Hotel good value for cash paid and is improving every day with new furniture for pool area delivered today. A work inprogress but good standard at present. I eat chicken at home so fod good for me. Pancakes various breads, cereal freshly made omlettes etc for breakfast for breakfast. Chiken pasta, burgers, chicken nugets etc for lunch and agood variety at evening meals too. Tuborg lager on craft, gin an tonic(local) wines(local), vodka, coke etc sll included. For price very good vslue. Good kids swings, pool areas and slides for the bigger kids(adults). Do not be put off this hotel our room is small but on suite with telly etc. Good shower pressure etc and spottless. Very clean. Hotel working to up there rating, well placed with good facilities and good staff.

Room Tip: Block A near mainbar open until 1am for AI. Block B not open yet.Block C Near to restaurant and main activities pool area, shows, water slides etc.
4  Thank JAMScotland
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Just back from a week at the Mirage, my first visit to Turkey, if i didn't know better it would be my last visit, the hotel staff do not cater in any way for British, the food is terrible but ok if you like chicken as that is on the menu twice a day, and of course salad. the hotel has seemingly been done up, there is a new pool bar...... pity the staff don't speak english and all inclusive is not all inclusive unless you drink local drinks. The rooms are small and no drawer space 10 coat hangers for 2 people, the lift broke twice in 6 days, wasps galore and even a cockroach in our room!! 6 hours to get the correct room, the Thomson rep is as useful as a chocolate fire guard, this was the worst experience ever. Professional pics were being taken for holiday brochures using models so we were moved from the new bar area, the best thing about this hotel is the door out!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here
6  Thank Jackie M
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Had a wonderful stay in the newly refurbished Mirage world! Rooms decorated to a high modern standard, with a flat screen tv, fridge, hairdryer & lots of wardrobe space with very comfy beds. We had a massive walk in shower which gave us piping hot water all the time! Maid came everyday with fresh towels and changed the bedding once during the week.
There was a wide choice of food available, with something different all the time, the pizza at lunch time was the best ever! The all inclusive drinks consisted of local wines and spirits and tuborg larger. Soft drinks were coke, fanta, sprite and a help yourself coffee/ hot choc machines along with juice machines
All staff in the hotel were very friendly and efficient, nothing was too much trouble! There's a great supermarket on site along with a jewellers and a beauty/hair place too.
One of the highlights on the first day was the turkish bath in the hotels spa, what can I say it was brill!!! Only £20 for turkish bath, sauna, face mask and full body massage. This was the best ever, would highly reccomend it.
Would love to return, met some lovely people thanks Mirage world!!

Check out my photos