Mirage World Resort Hotel
US$26
US$13
US$105
  • Pool
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$46
Club Aquarium(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$23
  • Pool
All reviewstattoo shopupstairs poolturkeybig bottle of waterturkish bathanimation teamgreat holidaysoupsnack barquiet poolfussy eaternext yeardouble bedwater slidessoft drinkschicken nuggetsfantastic hotel
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have been back for a week and have to write a review, this is the first time I have ever written on trip advisor but feel the Hotel needs to be written about as I feel it has been unfairly judged, We stayed in a room that was lovely it was on the same level as the upper veranda and was clean, tidy and spacious having said that the room my daughter was due to stay in was not of the same standard we went to the reception and she was changed to the room opposite us which again was lovely Thank you to the reception team for doing this with no hassles. The bar and restaurant staff were great and always happy to help as always you treat people with respect they will treat you with respect. If you get the chance to have treatment you really must do it, me and my husband started our holiday with one of the spa package deals which was a sauna, body scrub, Turkish bath, body massage and face pack all for £20.00 each then completed our holiday with the above but instead of body scrub we had honey oil massage absolutely fantastic with great professional staff it is defiantly a must have. Also having your photo taken with the on site photographer the photo he took were amazing it was so hard to narrow the photos down they all were fantastic and now the most beautiful photo of my daughter has pride of place in the living room, The only negative is the sun beds all beds were reserved from 6am but don’t panic go to the beach and for 5 tl you can get a bed all day with beach waiter service. We had a great time and will go back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank serina y
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife and I have just returned after two weeks in the Mirage and what great holiday we had.Like others I was a little apprehensive having read other reviews but glad to say those negative reviews were unfounded.Yes the rooms are a little small with a shortage of storage space but given the amount of time you spend in your room its not a problem.They are spotless and cleaned daily with wall mounted TV inc BBC world news.Regarding the food they had a very good selection for breakfast lunch and dinner and not just chicken . All the staff were friendly and helpful esp the bar staff in the upper bar. The AI is finished in the upper bar at 12 o clock and in the lower bar at 1AM .The animation team of Debbie,Jimmy,Jens and Jaz were excellent and ensured the holiday was even better encouraging every body to take part without being to pushy.(my only complaint is they should have had pool games every day rather than noon pool activities as in their schedule) The hotel location is excellent with shops restaurants bars and beach on your door step .Also no hassle when
shopping or from the bars and restaurants like most destinations in Turkey.Great mix of guests mainly Dutch Danes Belgians and some UK .Go and enjoy you will not be sorry

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank chelseaboyCork
Reviewed 12 July 2014

stayed at this hotel for one week on the 9th of june 2014..one of the best places ive stayed in icmeler..staff were happy smileing hard working..food was plentiful and excellent selection..such a chill out hotel lots of Russians stay here but all seemed friendly..met some nice English..ive stayed in the vela but prefer this hotel..had fab Turkish bath here just everything about the place I loved..yes more storage would be an asset in bedrooms..good drinks selection and bar served till 1am always served with a smile by all from reception/bar/resturants/ excellent..will return..stop complaining and give this place a chance they will achieve their stars..thankyou mirage world..

Room Tip: side of the hotel away from bar..
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Bernadette h
Reviewed 9 July 2014

as a formar hotel entertainer, teacher and dance teacher i came here to have a rest. i loved the fact that the hotel had two swimmingpools , one with glide and one without so i could do what i came for , rest. Hamam was great and not expensive.I did a fotoshoot, the shoot was free Kamil Akbaş and Ahmet are very professional and nice fotographers.prices were fine and it was fun to do.Thanks guys :) the reception was great, the hotel accomodation was fine.the staff didnt talk anythying but turkish but was willing to teach.i would come back and advise this hotel, but not as a 4 **** the entertainmentteam was superfriendly and helpfull and also open to suggestions i wish all of the staff in the hotel a good summer.

Room Tip: if you dont want noise ask not close to the upper bar and pool..
Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Elah A
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I am just on the last day of my two week stay whilst writing this review.
The hotel itself is ok, very basic and clean. Beds very hard and uncomfortable (I haven't slept properly in a fortnight and I now have an awfully bad back too!)
Absolutely NO storage space in the rooms.
The pool areas are nice, perfect for kids.
The food is ok but gets very repetitive, if I see another pizza, salad or pasta dish again I think I might throw a fit ha!
The drinks are very limited, just local beer wine vodka whisky gin and raki.
The attitude of certain staff leave a lot to be desired. There was one particular staff member who worked in the pool bar (who had no hair) I can't remember his name so that is the only description I can give.
This individual spent the first 3 nights continually hassling me , calling me his 'baby" and his 'darling' which was really irritating as I had made it clear I was NOT interested. Anyway, after 3 days he seemed to get the message that I was not interested , but then proceeded to be very rude and arrogant to me and my mother! He would get other staff members to serve us drinks if we were at the bar and he was free. He completely ignored us whilst freely chatting to every other customer. Discusting behaviour to be honest! Some of the other staff weren't much better, just walking up to you and taking your glasses and plates without asking if you had finished (a number of times I had not finished my drink or food and they still took it!!)
However there were some lovely staff, one in particular who worked in the restaurant with spikey black hair that could not do enough for you!
I also had a photography shoot whilst here, it was fantastic and I'd definatley recommend it! Also the turkish bath in the hotel was lovely.
All in all the stay has been average, I would not re visit but I wouldn't discourage people from coming here either, just not my cup of tea. I have been coming to icmeler for 17 years in a row and I have never experienced such poor attitude from the staff! All the turkish people I have met have been lovely and are now lifelong friends, it's a shame that at this hotel it is not the case.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family