“Summer Holiday 2013”

Ranked #22 of 77 Hotels in Icmeler
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
“Summer Holiday 2013”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Two week break at value for money Babadan Apartments. Rooms are basic but with the weather in the high 30's, you don't spend too much time there. Lots of bars & restaurants close by, the hotel restaurant is good and reasonably priced. Older children could be catered for when it comes to entertainment, for example, killer pool, table tennis etc. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at this hotel and would return again. The two Volkans & Kadir who worked in the pool bar were fantastic and worked very hard to make the guests had a great time.....thank you.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Paul L

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We just came back from staying at Babadan apartments with 4 children aged between 6 and 17. There beautiful apartments, set in fab area with plently to do within very easy stroll, for young and old. Not as busy as neighboring Marmaris which is great but still plently to do. We will definitely be booking again for next year. The staff are so helpful and friendly, nothing too much trouble. Spoke to lots if people who had been there many yrs on the trot.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank cvfhhhyyttddgjjj
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2013

got home on the 19 aug.
travelled with husband and children aged 14 and 10.
the babadan has a great family atmosphere.
rooms are basic and the bedding has seen better days.
our apartment overlooked the childrens pool and was quiet at night.
the food here is really good ,so the chef gets a pat on the back/and is reasonably priced.
i agree with previous comments about the reps and will say no more.
3 pools which are lovely and kept clean.
staff were great ,very helpful
we had a lovely 2 weeks at the babadan
next time would get a larger apartment as we found a one bedroom a bit of a squeeze with 2 growing children.

Room Tip: rooms near the childrens pool are quieter at night and have a nice view.try rooms 49 or50
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank cath f
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 27 August 2013

we have just returned from a 3week holiday in the babadan apt and we miss it already.it was a great location ,it was clean ,the staff were friendly and no task was to big or too small.we were about a 20minute walk from the beach but if you know the area this walk is well worth it.icmeler is a breath of fresh air from its neighbouring town Marmaris.we stayed here last year and everyday was a pain with every shop owner and restaurant owner was in your face.

Room Tip: back swimming pool,best rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank wickersworld2013
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have been coming to Icmeler for 11 years and when I found out that the apartments I usually stay in were fully booked I panicked! Knowing the area, I wanted somewhere close to the usual apartments as I was travelling/ staying on my own.

I arrived early in the morning and the staff were waiting to greet me. Very friendly and helpful. The man helped me up the stairs with my case, as there was no lift and made sure I settled in straight away. I paid for a safe which was £2 a day, I thought very reasonable.

My room was on the first floor and very modern. I had a good sized balcony, looking over the pool.

Aircon was £5 per day which I didn't get at first however, I caved in after 3 days and paid £20 for the remainder of my stay.

I had no problems during my stay and would definitely choose to stay here next year.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank sophiehunter26
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Got back today stayed there before several years ago friendly family atmosphere with no hassle prices same as resort staff good, but Warning Max can get very angry, I tried to throw him him the pool an he threatened me in front of people around pool ( no contest I can assure you).
Rooms basic but kept clean, warning some rooms you will find you will have to empty the overflow bottle from the air conditioning to avoid leaking into your room!
Having said that Filliz always reacted swiftly when I was having problems with this.

Reps ! From Thomson less said.

Overall I would go back we had a fab time apart from air con problem an a rude member of staff.a double balcony room No18 ask for it if you intend to go.

Mike Liverpool

• Stayed August 2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Came back about a week ago after staying in this lovely friendly hotel.
Staff were brilliant; so friendly and helpful. Cannot recommend them highly enough.
Room was small, on the ground floor. I had read so many reviews about the attic rooms being bad that even though the room was tiny, I was relieved I wasn't in one of the 'terrible' attic rooms. However, on the last day we used a vacant attic room to shower in before leaving, and we were amazed to find it was so much nicer than our room had been. Much bigger, brighter, bigger bathroom, bigger lounge, bigger bedroom and furniture in the right rooms!!
Wish we'd had one of these rooms. Still never mind.

Hotel is fairly small, so 3 pools is actually really generous for the number of people.
There are always sunbeds available, in fact, there are enough that you can follow the sun or the shade around as you please.

Thompson reps were a bit of a let down. No real involvement with guests or entertainment. However my 6 year old really enjoyed the kids club (Be warned, Limited places!)

However, as mentioned the hotels own staff were great.

There is a little shop in the hotel open 24hrs a day! 5litres of water for 2TL (67p ish), and ice creams for a similar amount or less.

Only real complaint was that the room was only cleaned once in a week.

Thoroughly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Attic rooms are bigger,
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family