Hotel and staff are lovely,the Icelmer town is a quick 5 min bus ride. They stop running at 1am every night and run every 15 mins from hotel into the town
We never ate dinners in the hotel but we ate lunch which was very nice.
Music at the pool is played every day from 10am-5pm and is very loud,we were not able to listen to our own music at the pool until 5pm ..only small negative but was very annoying and it was very loud ...Sunbeds were lovely and no problem to get one either so no need to get up at 7am to secure one..... Overall had a lovely time at these apartments and would recommend to friends & family...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a relaxing holiday away from the noise of the town or easily reached if desired the Julian Forest Suites is a must. Situated 2,8 km away from the beach at the foot of the surrounding forest, Julian Forest Suites offer fantastic service set in beautiful scenery, ideal for families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Julian Forest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Julian Forest Hotel Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Hotel Icmeler