Visited Icmeler 16 years ago on a "Lads Trip" and was attracted to come back now I have a young Family (Wife and girls of 10 years and 8 years) who could appreciate this Family resort.
Booked Julian Forest Suites largely on the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor and was not disappointed.
Most of the previous reviews cover the main points but IMHO these were the biggest advantages of Julian Forest Suites:
1. Location, Location, Location – Surrounded by picturesque hills on three sides and yet still a suntrap. On outskirts of Icmeler ensuring a quiet location and yet not too far from a lively, beautifully located resort (with plenty of Day trip opportunities including Boat Trips).
2. Excellent Staff – Too many to mention all but they work as a team to a very high standard. From the smiling efficient Maids to the hard-working Waiters to the top Chefs to the Entertainment team to the Turkish Bath team to the Hairdressers – all excellent! Kudos to Eko, Roberto and Atakan for getting everyone involved and very happy!
3. Food – Absolutely brilliant quality with plenty of choice (“something for everyone”), Saturday: Indian Night, Sunday: Traditional Sunday Dinner, Monday: Mexican Night, Tuesday: Italian Night, Wednesday: Turkish Night, Thursday: Chinese Night, Friday: Grill Night. In addition to the main theme of the Night you could still have practically anything else from the comprehensive Menu.
4. Facilities – The plot is not a huge one but the facilities are excellent, ideally positioned and extensive; the Turkish Bath and Hairdresser were fully utilised by our Family.
5. Entertainment – Varied and very good although the “Show team” gave similar interpretations of “Chicago”, “Alice in Wonderland” and “Grease”. Other entertainment included Cash Bingo, Mr Julian Forest and Music Quiz. Highlight was indeed Turkish Night on Wednesday!
I can understand the critical comments on the Music by the pool in the earlier Review as I would acknowledge it is probably not for everyone however the music is varied. Some days you will get “PARTY ROCK ANTHEM” played multiple times (or indeed RIHANNA) but the Music is part of the appeal of this place; it is only during a designated time and it is mostly current (although some days you seem to get a themed day like Nineties). Overall though I think a lot of thought goes into the choice of the music.
THANKS to all for making it a memorable enjoyable holiday, we hope to be back after not too long…..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a relaxing holiday away from the noise of the town or easily reached if desired the Julian Forest Suites is a must. Situated 2,8 km away from the beach at the foot of the surrounding forest, Julian Forest Suites offer fantastic service set in beautiful scenery, ideal for families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Julian Forest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Julian Forest Hotel Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Hotel Icmeler