Travelled with my husband and 2 kids aged 11 and 10, everything we had heard and expected about the hotel was exactly what we got! Food was excellant, service by all staff was excellant, maid service excellant, rooms very clean and nice,the entertainment team Ecko and Roberto were great cheery guys who do their job brillantly!! Also special thanks to Hakan who brightened our days daily and made us chuckle and was always eager to please and help! Our room overlooked the pool and had a lovely view of the mountains. The hotel is at the very end of Icmeler but theres a bus outside the hotel which runs every 10 mins to take you into the centre of Ichmeler or Marmaris and its also only about a 20min walk into Icmeler. I loved the fact that it was a little out the way and away from everything, also great swimming pools and mini aqua chutes which my two kids loved! Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who loves a good quality hotel in lush surroundings!! We met some lovely people there too which all added to our fantastic holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a relaxing holiday away from the noise of the town or easily reached if desired the Julian Forest Suites is a must. Situated 2,8 km away from the beach at the foot of the surrounding forest, Julian Forest Suites offer fantastic service set in beautiful scenery, ideal for families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Ebookers, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Julian Forest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Julian Forest Hotel Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Hotel Icmeler