After a not so great stay Club Julian in Marmaris we transferred to this Hotel, oh what a difference!!! Much smaller, you could swim in the pool without people jumping on you. The room was bigger and the staff were lovely especially ' David Bailey' awright!! Deniz was lovely too and I promised to mention Eros the DJ!! A la carte menu with fillet steak!! (Although I believe it's changing to buffet in July). The only down side was the wasps (very bad at breakfast, fine at lunch, need to eat after 8.30pm to avoid them!!). It was small enough that you got to speak to loads of people and make friends. I had eyebrow threading and my hair cut and coloured in the hotel and it was great!! Although this hotel is in in the back of beyond, the scenery was fabulous and the bus was only a couple of minutes down the road. The room was cleaned adequately ( could be better, but heyho!!!) I would definately think about returning here, however we lost a lot of money by transferring (lost the money we had put on our wrist bands £40). Fabulous Hotel though!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a relaxing holiday away from the noise of the town or easily reached if desired the Julian Forest Suites is a must. Situated 2,8 km away from the beach at the foot of the surrounding forest, Julian Forest Suites offer fantastic service set in beautiful scenery, ideal for families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Julian Forest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Julian Forest Hotel Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Hotel Icmeler