We stayed 20th July to 27th July 2014 room 3207 and what a great week , we wished we had stayed for 2 having arrived home. The food was excellent plenty of variety always piping hot and at least two dishes cooked before your eyes lunch and evening. There was an air conditioned eating area enclosed in which you could take your food mostly we ate in the open air area. The drinks were good and a good variety of cocktails none watered down. A previous reviewer said the beer was not nice it was Tuborg and it was a nice larger.
The staff were very attentive and took pride in the hotel, the entertainment team were great and if you have children Amy looked after them very well . Justin was very funny just take him as trying to make your day enjoyable. Justin is actually very helpful and sorted out a very small problem in relation to an Irish coffee, the coffee machine in the bar was not working properly and he took the glass over to the restaurant coffee machine and brought it back to the bar.
I had read the reviews about this hotel and can say most are as it is. don't worry about the wasps there are some but they do try to minimise them with burning coffee grounds but you can eat in the air conditioned eating area as I stated above.
would I stay here again ! Yes without a doubt
Justin keep up the good work and to the rest of the entertainment team I loved the frog lol.and you do try to make it not too boring at the pool. In addition I am pleased to say that if you do not want to take part they generally they will not press you.
There is a dolmus that runs every ten minutes to Icemeler or marmaris for 2Turkish Lira to Icemeler and 2.5 to Marmaris. very good travel .
There is another hotel beside the Julian Forest that has a market reasonable prices.
Free air conditioners in room
Pool is 10 lira for half an hour
internet is 50 lira for a week
safe is also 50 lira for a week
late check out 59 lira to 4 pm.
you get the free internet and late check out if booked direct for 3 adults for 2015 it would be £859 if booked before December 2014 .
One small note of dissatisfaction was my wife sat on one of the plastic chairs on the balcony and the leg gave way, the room had just been cleaned and the balcony was wet. I reported it straight away and was told we had to pay. I spoke to the manager and he said if it was broke it had to be paid for. I had explained that it was likely a combination of the heat and the floor being wet that had caused the leg to give way and break. Luckily my wife as not hurt as the piece that the piece that broke off was very sharp and pointed. It was originally intimated by the manager that because it was all inclusive and alcohol was plentiful that breakages occur. This happened at 17:35 and my wife had just come out from having a shower. The chair was not replaced by the time we left yesterday. I think they should have acknowledged that sometimes things do happen not from the residents fault.
As I said the above was just a small problem and would not put me off from staying in the future, but I would make sure I would not sit on the furniture on the balcony .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a relaxing holiday away from the noise of the town or easily reached if desired the Julian Forest Suites is a must. Situated 2,8 km away from the beach at the foot of the surrounding forest, Julian Forest Suites offer fantastic service set in beautiful scenery, ideal for families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Julian Forest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Julian Forest Hotel Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Hotel Icmeler