“EXCELLENT SEA STAR HOTEL TURKEY”
Review of SENTIDO Sea Star

and 1 more site!
SENTIDO Sea Star
Ranked #4 of 77 Hotels in Icmeler
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We have just had a fantastic holiday in Icmeler in Turkey and stayed at an amazing hotel Sea Star that has been opened in May this year, we were warmly welcolmed and shown to our room which was fantastic with a good king size bed, and a lovely bathroom with shower that was brill, and had a mini bar, TV and a good size balcony which overlooked the sea and mountains. The dining room was brill with fantastic food of many choices, and the waiters was great and made sure that there was plenty of everything and to be on hand at all times, Sea star was execellenty clean and the bedrooms were cleaned to great satisfaction and the bed linen and towels were changed daily and provided new toiletries, The swimming pool was brill with lovely lights shining from the pool in the evening, we would love to thank

RECEPTION STAFF
Sezer, Melis, Servet, Guzel, Serhat, Ahmet.

LOBBY STAFF
Aynur

WAITERS AND BAR STAFF
TC Armagon, Ferdi, Aykut

POOL AND TOWEL STAFF
Mehmet

These staff and other staff made our stay so good that we did not want to go home,
PS I forgot to mention the staff that run the buddah spa in the hotel which I had massages Turkish bath and sauna and fish treatment that was out of this world I would recommend this hotel for being customer friendly and home to home with the added comforts cannot wait for our next trip back next year

Room Tip: All these rooms have a good size balcony with good views, and the rooms are of a good size with a ki...
3  Thank Susan D

Reviewed 19 July 2014

When i arrived I had someone take my bag to my room, check in was quick and easy. I was shown around the spa and gym area by Harun (Matt) who was also very friendly and looked after me and made an effort to chat to me ( I travelled alone) The restaurant and bar staff are also wonderful and also looked after me. Other guests were wonderful and friendly. Again Mehmet is such a lovely man, so happy all the time and works so hard! I look forward to seeing him and everyone again.
I had a late flight so had a late checkout till 8pm, it was £50 but when you think about it, I was able to have lunch and dinner and drinks all day till I left, which saved on paying on the expensive food at the airport and gave me another day in the sun then being able to shower!
The food was nice, perhaps a bit limited on choices but I did enjoy it. I loved the fact that you could order cocktails at no extra cost, a bit annoyed I realised so late but i made up for it!!
The rooms were clean and cleaned every day. Mini bar also stocked everyday. Love the bed. I didn't like the pillows too much as they were a little to high and hurt my neck. The shower is amazing and so big!
The massage I had was amazing so thank you to the lovely lady who did that.
There is a private beach, as the hotel was new it was very quiet when I went so you could get a sun bed at any point, only the first 2 rows were full each day! I loved that! But I know this hotel will get more and more popular and Id imagine the prices will increase!
I hope to be back in September, but have booked for June 2015 and bringing my mum! She had mobility issues and this hotel is perfect for her as there are no steps.
There is free wi fi which works very well even on the beach, I was also on the 5th floor, room 507 and the internet worked very well.
I really don't have a bad word to say! i cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: 4th or 5th floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Novofine21
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Just returned from a one week stay at the Sea Star. The hotel was amazing, beautiful rooms, mini bar stocked every day, cleaners are exceptional. The hotel is so clean, the staff ,with special mention to Memet who couldn't do enough for us.
In fact if I had a business I would try and poach him, I've never seen someone work 12 hrs a day and not stop and still have time to make us feel like we were the only people in the hotel. He offers outstanding customer care.
The food was fantastic and the staff were only too accommodating when asked for cocktails, they made special cocktails and checked we liked them.
We had a double massage the day after arriving and it was fab, as good if not better than any other.
If you are thinking about going to the Sea Star, don't waste another minute- book it immediately.
The views from the rooms are breathtaking and the kingsize bed was brill.
The private beach was perfect and never a bother to get a bed.
Thank you sea star for a perfect holiday

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Flanners31
Reviewed 17 July 2014

After many years and numerous holidays we have found almost perfect holiday
The hotel is very clean, on the sea front with service from very helpful staff all over the hotel pool and beach areas.When this hotel says all inclusive thats what it meant the usual extras were included air con, safe, minibar, pool bar, a la carte,
Towels provided for the pool beach nice quality and easily changed no rush for sun beds plenty for everyone.Child free area with plenty relaxing areas out of sun if required. food was plentiful and varied throughout our two week stay
Easy access from hotel to shops ,nice walks and easy access to the transport system
Lots of trips around but while within the hotel peace is the order of the day

1  Thank donjan77
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Where do I start? From the time we arrived 2am to the time we left we had such a fantastic time. Our room was lovely, I can only pick one niggle, not enough shelf space, plenty of hanging though and could do with perhaps some extra hooks in the bathroom but then I do bring loads of toiletries! Lovely clean white large fluffy towels in the room and nice clean pool towels too! The food was in my opinion excellent, having stayed at other all inclusive 4 star hotels in Turkey, this was way better than I was expecting and I really enjoyed the soups both lunchtime & evening, there was always a good variety of food and I was especially pleased to see fruit on offer, which again was sadly lacking in other hotels. Most of the staff have lovely manners and are only too pleased to make the holiday special. Because we had such a great time I have booked to come back again, can't wait!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Alison E
Reviewed 16 July 2014

just returned after 2 weeks at the Sea Star, the hotel is finished to a very high and comfortable standard and although there are some teething problems we had a very enjoyable stay. Our room was 520 which has beautiful views over Icmeler and the surrounding area. We wish them well in the future

Room Tip: High floor rooms on the Icmeler side have the best views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We have just arrived home from a week here, it was absolutely amazing :-) we really didn't want to go home, a week really is not long enough :-) staff are really friendly nothing is too much trouble and it's so so clean, it really is paradise, we loved every second of it. We really hope to be back soon :-) Thank you so much to all the staff at the Sea Star Hotel. x

Room Tip: Every room looks beautiful and all have an amazing view.