“best experience”

Barakuda Brothers Diving Center
Reviewed 17 July 2014

this was such an amazing experience, i really enjoyed it and had such a fun day out. Diving was one of those things ive always wanted to and i can finally say, i have done it with my two sisters. We purchased the photos which cost more than the diving, but i don't regret any of it since it is a once in a lifetime opportunity and i will treasure those wonderful pictures, even though i will be diving every chance i have got from now on. The food was disappointing but then again we didn't attend just for the food. over all i recommend this brilliant experience to anyone...

3  Thank Sashaw52
There are newer reviews for Barakuda Brothers Diving Center

Reviewed 6 July 2014

It is a must do, once in a life time thing!! So glad i done it, something i have always wanted to do and done it with some fab people

1  Thank Stephaniiieee
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Fantastic watersports on offer. We went on with 3 of our Turkish & Kurdish friends 4 on the Jetski's & 6 on the Bananna and a great laugh and fantastic time in the beautiful Icmeler waters.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Best day of my entire holiday! I had a great time learning about scuba diving and all the equipment. Being a complete beginner I had no idea what to expect, but was made to feel totally safe. I could have spent the whole week in the water and would reccomend the day trip to anyone interested in diving. The day consists of two dives with lunch in between.

The lunch is not great, but it really doesnt matter!! its basically a sandwhich. This is included in the price, but you can pay extra for chips/fries and a can of drink if you want them. Take plenty of water with you, a change of clothes and a towel.

I have a Go Pro camera which I used to take some cool photos underwater, but they do take photos for you and you can but the disk, I'd reccomend this also as they take some pretty cool shots which you wouldn't be able to take yourself...

The staff on the boat are serious fun! We had a great laugh, learnt a lot and would definately go back!

3  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have been diving through these highly professional dive instructors now for over 13 years, and I just keep going back time after time. The professionalism and dedication shown by these guys is absolutely outstanding. All the crew and instructors are extremely helpful, and they have courses from the absolute beginner to the more advanced qualified holiday divers.
They can teach and certify any dive activity you require.
As a continued returning diver I am no longer a customer, I feel I am now part of their family and that makes you feel respected, wanted, and a loved member of their team.
You can complete a single dive or book a block of dives for a fantastic price GUARANTEED

3  Thank scott m