“Fun holiday for te family!”
Review of Club Sun Village

Club Sun Village
Ranked #26 of 77 Hotels in Icmeler
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I went to CSV blind (not literally) with my family. When we arrived the staff were very friendly and helpful. Even though the rooms were not amazing, the pool made up for it. Small and simple sums up the hotel. But small and simple is all we need.

If you do go to CSV look on the roof for my white Norwich City football top.

1  Thank KyleSammySamson
There are newer reviews for Club Sun Village

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Well this year I've visited CSV twice first with the girls we had a fab time as we always do this was now our 3rd visit. Then I took my family to show them how nice Icmeler and the people are. Both times I was not disappointed we had a great time staff and food both excellent at CSV. Apartments are basic but very clean hair dryers were a good addition this year Ibo
Again a very big thank you to Sam Smiley Eric Ibo and Ozzy for making our holiday special

Room Tip: All rooms good all over look the heart shaped pool
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Just returned from my first visit to Icemeler and Club Sun Village. Basic but very clean complex, friendly staff, great food especially the fish baked in rice. We took our 17 year old and his friend who made friends with a great group of kids so they were happy. Only down side for me is the 'towel culture' which I don't like anywhere. But all in all I'd definitely recommend it as a safe, comfortable, clean and friendly hotel that you cannot help liking. Can see why so many people return year after year.
Thanks for relaxing holiday and for making us so welcome.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Just returned from our third visit to Club Sun Village and once again couldn't fault it.
Ibo, Sam, Smiley, Eric and Ozzy all make you feel extremely welcome and nothing is too much trouble; the two chefs and two cleaning ladies also work tirelessly - food is always wonderful and rooms cleaned six times a week.
Pool and bar area are keep spotlessly clean too - all in all we couldn't fault it.
Rooms could do with a little upgrading but for all the time we spent in our room this wasn't a problem.
See you all again next year.

1  Thank AJK15
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Booked last minute holiday and was great value for money. Apartments basic but exceptionally clean. Food very good and reasonably priced. Staff friendly. Apartments located near restaurants, bars and supermarkets. Great value for money

1  Thank joperada
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is the 3rd time we have stayed a Club Sun Village and again it outlived expectations. We had to rearrange our stay a short notice because 1 of my friends dislocated her shoulder and broke her collar bone 10 days before we were due to go. Ibo and Ozy couldn't have been more helpful with all the changes. Thanks guys! And big thanks to Sam, Smiley and everyone else who looked after us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sue T
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have just returned from Icemeler after having a fab time at the Club Sun Village apartments! All aspects of this hotel/apartments are clean and well maintained!! Sam, Ichmael, Amman and Ebo son of owners. You all made our holiday complete, we laughed and have fun, the area was perfect to reach all parts for shopping, food and entertainment! The Turkish nights were such fun and the food was delightful along with the entertainment! We will certainly be returning again next year!
Keep up the good work!!