“Quiet, clean, friendly, beautiful, basic...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Everest apartments

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our swimming  pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Robsynshe...
“Quiet, clean, friendly, beautiful, basic accommodation”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I booked an apartment initially for my friend myself and my partner. However my friend was unable to attend last minute. Serkan was very accommodating giving me the choice of two different apartments. Both were lovely. I picked the one with less beds as my friend was no longer attending. The living area was spacious with two couches which flatten down into beds and a small kitchenette area with normal kettle, Turkish çay pot and a little counter top hob with two rings and a small fridge. The bedroom had a comfortable proper double bed as opposed to two singles pushed together as is fairly common in Turkish accommodation. The aircon was brilliant and the bathroom was a small wet room which took a little getting used to but was perfectly fine and very clean. The accommodation is not luxury but that wasn't what I was looking for, it was quaint, clean and quiet. The gardens were beautiful, it is only a fifteen minute walk into Hisaronu and even less to the restaurants at the bottom of Ovacik. 12tl in a taxi or a top road Dolmus stops at the bottom of the street and it's a two minute walk to the door. If I wanted the apartment cleaning or towels changing I simply left my key with Serkan in the morning and picked it up from the bar whenever I returned. The pool area was beautifully quiet with ample sunbathing space and although I didn't eat there the pool bar snacks area was lovely. I never felt hassled to spend more time using Everests facilities even though I spent a lot of time out and about and I was able to keep my room on until my transfer picked me up late at night without any problems and for a very modest fee. I would definitely recommend staying here if you're looking for a base where you might spend a lot of time by the pool but are intending to eat out most nights as there is no oven so cooking is limited to counter top one pot style meals. I would certainly stay here again.

Alexandra...
“Great place”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The rooms are great and very well taken care of, beautiful room view and the hosts are very nice and friendly. It is not very far away from the beach, the pool is great. We will come here again very soon, we loved it.

8 Sep 2017
Thank you alexandra nice to be meet you and all family and friends .I hope to see you again .
Lesley W
“Everest Hotel, Ovacik”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Small family-run hotel. Rooms are basic but clean. We have been staying here 2-3 time's a year for the last 10 years and usually have an apartment which consists of small kitchen/living area with 2 sofa beds, and bedroom with double bed and wetroom/toilet. Clean bedding and towels every day. Snacks are available throughout the day but Serkan will ring the local take-away for you! Very friendly, can't do enough for you. Thanks Serkan and family.

littlemol...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“FABULOUS TURKISH HOLIDAY”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great family friendly hotel/apartment
Lovely good sized apartment to cater for 5 people
Family run hotel with all of your needs catered for.
Nice sized swimming pool with bar close by.
just had to ask and they would do everything you wanted
Very clean and rooms were seen to everyday.
Only a 10 minute walk to main town of Hisaronu
Loads of cafes and restaurants
Fairground, go- karting, mini- golf
Paragliding, boat trips jeep safari
So many things to do
Has an amazing holiday and will be booking up for next year
Many thanks to Serkan and his family for making this a very memorable holiday

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Alisonsti...
“Superb wee find ”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Accomodation is basic but wee stayed in a one bedroom apartment which was spacious clean and air conditioned rooms cleaned daily.The pool area is spotlessly clean and large with lots of beds. Has a spacious front garden with a self cook bar-b-que area.
This wee family run hotel has around 10 apartments and the staff mainly family can't do enough for you. We will definitely return.

2 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review Alison. It was great to have you stay.we hope to see you and your family again .
trishhart...
Stotfold, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel and hosts”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Excellent apartments with balcony. All clean and comfortable plenty of sun beds around pool and bar area. Not to far from Hisaronu village. Hosts make you very welcome and nothing is too much trouble. We will definitely go back again.

2 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review Trish.it was great to have you stay. We hope to see you and your family again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing