“forever no thanks jennie06”
Review of Forever Hotel

Forever Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Ovacik B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 September 2011

I visited this hotel on my first solos holiday and was very disapointed.as i paid £10 for a balcony i didnt have air conditoning at £21 per week this was expensive for turkey and being asked to turn it off when you went out didnt seem fair to come back to a hot room!
although the family seemed friendly everthing was on a budget even the food which was very poor
i enjoyed all my meals whe eating out all very reasonable priced and having been to turkey three tjmes before i will return but not to this hotel.!!!

2  Thank jennie06

Reviewed 28 September 2011

Yes the rooms are basic but spotlessly clean as is the pool area, gardens and bar. The food is very good and the family that run the hotel cannot do enough to make sure you have an enjoyable holiday. The towels are changed every other day and if you have a problem with anything in the room, it is sorted immediately. It is perfectly situated for Hisaronu for local nightlife, Olu Deniz for beautiful beaches and Fethiye for market, harbour and lovely sunsets as well as lots of Turkish restaurants for local quizine. Have stayed twice and will certainly go back again next year.

Room Tip: Rooms at the top are the largest with the biggest balconies
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I don't normally go away on my own but decided that i needed a break , my friend told me about the forever hotel in turkey and how good it was he was told by a friend but only a 2star and i usually go for a higher rating but is was good, so took his word and booked. unfortunately it was a great disappointment it had most of the basic's and a friendly family[ thats what they are paid for] this Hotel needs a lot of TLC new bedlinen , towels, all very poor in a hot country you need a fridge , the food was poor. you pay £20 for air conditioning and £10 for a safe per week a lot of money, i have been to 50+ countries so i do know what is good and not so good and the forever is the latter. i would not go back to this Hotel or resort.the resort has nothing to offer only bars restaurants and shops all the same.

5  Thank shoes839
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Can't imagine how anyone could complain about The Forever Hotel. It's exceptionally clean and comfortable and nothing is ever too much trouble for the endlessly hard working family. I've been staying here for years and every time I return I'm greeted like an old friend. The food is amazing and as I'm vegetarian often prepared especially for me. I went twice this summer purely because of how well run and welcoming everyone is.
The one time I arrived to find my shower was a bit dodgy, I told Baz and by the time I got back from the beach that day, I had a new one.
Keep doing what you're doing guys, wouldn't change a thing :)

4  Thank sunqueen68
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I have to say that the last review I read on this Hotel that I am very shocked. The rooms , yes are basic but you do get what you pay for. The food is wonderful, the staff are brilliant and can not do enough for you. If you want a balcony you can pay ten pounds for a week, this way you can dry your towels and bikins etc. I always take my own toiletries with me so that would never be a problem for me. I dont understand why some people always want something for nothing, ( buy your own soap!!!) I will return to this hotel over and over so please ignore negativities from some people please.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank shell081
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I stayed here for 1 week from 29.8.11 - I had a lovely room, balcony and plenty of space. Everything was spotless. Maid service every other day, nice food, well kept gardens. You feel like one of the family. I would definitely return.
Lucy

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Lucy M
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Travelled with Solo's and knew it was a family run budget hotel. Had a tiny room with no balcony so nowhere to dry towel, bikini etc. no fridge so no cold water or ice to make a drink. Bathroom was the size of the aircraft toilet with the loo at an awkward angle, musty smell, chipped soap dish and the toilet roll holder fell off the wall the first time I touched it.

Everything was EXTRA, air con £21 for a week, safety box £10 a week, you had to turn off the lights and air con when you left the room. There was only 1 small cabinet to put your t-shirts, underwear, swimwear etc. so I left most of it in my suitcase. The towels were very old and hard and all you got was a small bar of soap in the bathroom.

I have travelled extensively in Greece and Europe and this was probably one of the most basic hotels I have ever stayed in. There was nothing terrible like cockroaches or ants or wires hanging out of the walls etc. and I didn't spend a lot of time in my room but I would not return or recommend as there are far nicer hotels and resorts to visit in the world.

Hisaranou - typical sports bars, football showing, Sky sports, X-Factor on Saturday night, English Restaurant, roast dinner, chios, ketchup ect. in between we found some nice restaurants and did have a good holiday.

The nearest beach is a dolmus ride away, very rocky, nothing special, Hisaranou is the nearset resort which is 15 min walk away. Basically I prefer a hotel nearer the beach and the resort with a little bit more comfort.

I would notreturn to this hotel or this resort again as there are hundreds which are far superior.

Room Tip: Top floor room only.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ovacik
Hotel Era
Aes Club Hotel
Aes Club Hotel
#3 of 19 in Ovacik
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas

Been to Forever Hotel? Share your experiences!