“A relaxing, friendly hotel”
Review of Forever Hotel

Forever Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Ovacik B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I've tried several times to upload my review, but each time it has failed. Thought I'd give it another go.
I stayed at this hotel last year, it was my first time travelling alone and didn't know what to expect, I needn't have worried. The family who run the hotel made me feel so welcome, Baz, Aysle, Rose and the rest of the staff couldn't do enough for me, room was basic but suitable enough for my stay. A 10 minute walk to Hisaronu if you wanted to eat out, if you wanted to stay at the hotel then the food was delicious. If you want somewhere peaceful and relaxing then this is the place to go, I wanted to back this year but was unable to do so, I intend to go back in 2013.

1  Thank Dawn3156

Reviewed 3 October 2011

I have been to this hotel twice.
It is very friendly and the family do their best to make you feel welcome.
It is a the cheapest holiday that solos do and good if you are on a budget. The rooms are clean and but basic if you want a fridge and more facilities this is not the place for you.
If you want good service, in a nice friendly small hotel where the staff know you this is the place to be.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Bec1970
Reviewed 2 October 2011

This was my first Solo's holiday and wasn't sure what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised on my arrival, my room was spotlessly clean and the staff are extremely helpful.
The atmosphere is relaxed which is helped by the hotel being small - 19 rooms in total. I would urge everyone to go to the Turkish night for the fire dancer, he is amazing and a definite highlight of my holiday overall.
Aysel is a great cook and i throughly enjoyed the meals provided on the holiday, as someone who can't tolerate bland hotel food normally this is high praise indeed!
If you want a relaxing solo holiday with a chance to meet a group of new friends i would recommend the forever.
Thank you Baz, Aysel and the rest of the team for a great time in Turkey.

1  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed 30 September 2011

As soon As I arrived at the Forever Hotel I felt totally relaxed, room sorted, I was offered the option of balcony, aircon & safe on arrival which I accepted at a reasonable charge.
Owners Aysel & Baz and the rest of the staff & family made everybody feel they could just switch off & wind down, they could not do enough to keep everybody happy, I was made to feel like an old friend being welcomed back home.
The room was spotless and kept clean on a regular basis, there was a problem with the shower drainage, which Baz had fixed, by the time I arrived back in the evening, in time for my next shower.
The food served was excellent quality and served up quickly and without fuss if ordered outside normal meal times.
Even though I was on a Solos holiday, I felt like I was in a family atmosphere and totally at ease.
As our excellent tour guide, Naci Dincer said on my leaving at the end of my stay-"dont say Goodbye-just say see you again"
Yes, I will return and thank-you to Baz & Aysel and their staff and family for a great holiday.

Room Tip: Go for the balcony option.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank SteveK58_11
Reviewed 28 September 2011

I visited this hotel on my first solos holiday and was very disapointed.as i paid £10 for a balcony i didnt have air conditoning at £21 per week this was expensive for turkey and being asked to turn it off when you went out didnt seem fair to come back to a hot room!
although the family seemed friendly everthing was on a budget even the food which was very poor
i enjoyed all my meals whe eating out all very reasonable priced and having been to turkey three tjmes before i will return but not to this hotel.!!!

2  Thank jennie06
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Yes the rooms are basic but spotlessly clean as is the pool area, gardens and bar. The food is very good and the family that run the hotel cannot do enough to make sure you have an enjoyable holiday. The towels are changed every other day and if you have a problem with anything in the room, it is sorted immediately. It is perfectly situated for Hisaronu for local nightlife, Olu Deniz for beautiful beaches and Fethiye for market, harbour and lovely sunsets as well as lots of Turkish restaurants for local quizine. Have stayed twice and will certainly go back again next year.

Room Tip: Rooms at the top are the largest with the biggest balconies
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I don't normally go away on my own but decided that i needed a break , my friend told me about the forever hotel in turkey and how good it was he was told by a friend but only a 2star and i usually go for a higher rating but is was good, so took his word and booked. unfortunately it was a great disappointment it had most of the basic's and a friendly family[ thats what they are paid for] this Hotel needs a lot of TLC new bedlinen , towels, all very poor in a hot country you need a fridge , the food was poor. you pay £20 for air conditioning and £10 for a safe per week a lot of money, i have been to 50+ countries so i do know what is good and not so good and the forever is the latter. i would not go back to this Hotel or resort.the resort has nothing to offer only bars restaurants and shops all the same.

5  Thank shoes839
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ovacik
Hotel Era
Ova Resort Hotel
Ova Resort Hotel
#3 of 19 in Ovacik
Sunshine Holiday Resort

Been to Forever Hotel? Share your experiences!