Forever Hotel
Hotel Cypriot(Oludeniz)
Hotel Era(Fethiye)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfriendship travelsingles holidayrooftop terraceturkeynothing is too much troublegreat holidayolu deniza small family run hotelfantastic basebar and pool areaevening meals arefantastic atmospherestar hotelminute walklovely weekearly hours of the morninglittle gem
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I've tried several times to upload my review, but each time it has failed. Thought I'd give it another go.
I stayed at this hotel last year, it was my first time travelling alone and didn't know what to expect, I needn't have worried. The family who run the hotel made me feel so welcome, Baz, Aysle, Rose and the rest of the staff couldn't do enough for me, room was basic but suitable enough for my stay. A 10 minute walk to Hisaronu if you wanted to eat out, if you wanted to stay at the hotel then the food was delicious. If you want somewhere peaceful and relaxing then this is the place to go, I wanted to back this year but was unable to do so, I intend to go back in 2013.

1  Thank Dawn3156
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I have been to this hotel twice.
It is very friendly and the family do their best to make you feel welcome.
It is a the cheapest holiday that solos do and good if you are on a budget. The rooms are clean and but basic if you want a fridge and more facilities this is not the place for you.
If you want good service, in a nice friendly small hotel where the staff know you this is the place to be.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Bec1970
Reviewed 2 October 2011

This was my first Solo's holiday and wasn't sure what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised on my arrival, my room was spotlessly clean and the staff are extremely helpful.
The atmosphere is relaxed which is helped by the hotel being small - 19 rooms in total. I would urge everyone to go to the Turkish night for the fire dancer, he is amazing and a definite highlight of my holiday overall.
Aysel is a great cook and i throughly enjoyed the meals provided on the holiday, as someone who can't tolerate bland hotel food normally this is high praise indeed!
If you want a relaxing solo holiday with a chance to meet a group of new friends i would recommend the forever.
Thank you Baz, Aysel and the rest of the team for a great time in Turkey.

1  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed 30 September 2011

As soon As I arrived at the Forever Hotel I felt totally relaxed, room sorted, I was offered the option of balcony, aircon & safe on arrival which I accepted at a reasonable charge.
Owners Aysel & Baz and the rest of the staff & family made everybody feel they could just switch off & wind down, they could not do enough to keep everybody happy, I was made to feel like an old friend being welcomed back home.
The room was spotless and kept clean on a regular basis, there was a problem with the shower drainage, which Baz had fixed, by the time I arrived back in the evening, in time for my next shower.
The food served was excellent quality and served up quickly and without fuss if ordered outside normal meal times.
Even though I was on a Solos holiday, I felt like I was in a family atmosphere and totally at ease.
As our excellent tour guide, Naci Dincer said on my leaving at the end of my stay-"dont say Goodbye-just say see you again"
Yes, I will return and thank-you to Baz & Aysel and their staff and family for a great holiday.

Room Tip: Go for the balcony option.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank SteveK58_11
Reviewed 28 September 2011

I visited this hotel on my first solos holiday and was very disapointed.as i paid £10 for a balcony i didnt have air conditoning at £21 per week this was expensive for turkey and being asked to turn it off when you went out didnt seem fair to come back to a hot room!
although the family seemed friendly everthing was on a budget even the food which was very poor
i enjoyed all my meals whe eating out all very reasonable priced and having been to turkey three tjmes before i will return but not to this hotel.!!!

2  Thank jennie06