“Holiday September 2012”
Review of Forever Hotel

Forever Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Ovacik B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Have just returned from Forever hotel after spending a wonderful week there. The Hotel is run by a wonderful friendly family who go out of there way to ensure that all their guests are really well looked after. The hotel is spotlessly clean inside and out. The pool area is delightful with lots of sun loungers, umbrellas etc. We stayed half board and can honestly say that the food was excellent. The hotel rooms are comfortable, well equiped, and ours offered lovely views of the mountains and countryside.The hotel is situated in a lovely quiet area, but is only a 15 min downhill stroll to the hustle and bustle of Hisanoru with its multitude of bars, restaurants and shops. My wife and I would highly reccomend the Forever Hotel to eveyone. Our thanks go to Bahri, Aysel and the rest of the family for giving us such a great holiday.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 403 which had lovely mountain views. At night you could see all the lights of Hisa...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnT479

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Didnt really know what to expect, as it was my 1st time on a singles holiday, with Friendship travel. We were met by Bahri (Baz) in reception and given info, and given a warm welcome. The room I sayed in 203 was small, but spotlessly clean, as was the rest of the hotel. Aysel, the owner is always up at the crack of dawn, cleaning, working in the kitchen, along with her hard working sister, family and staff. Nothing is too much trouble, and they really seem to care, and will interact with residents, as much, or as little as you wish, always having time for a chat or a good story tell and laugh. Genuine, lovely people. Prices are reasonable, the location peaceful, and relaxing, food is good for a 2 star, but what makes this place so special is the general ambience, and the caring attitude. On my and one other guests birthday, they commisioned us a birthday cake, cooked us a special mael, and gave us little presents, which I thought was really kind. For me it exceeded expectations in all departments, and would not hesitate to highly recommend, and return visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank okami_10
Reviewed 22 August 2012 via mobile

This was my 4th visit to Forever and I think that speaks for its self! I have never stayed anywhere that I've felt so comfortable and at home! Lovely clean simple rooms, amazing gardens, lovely pool with plenty of sunbeds. Only a 19 room hotel and adults only which adds to its charm :-) Baz, Aysil and family that run the hotel are lovely and can't do enough for you but respect your privacy too! Great location as 10 min walk to Hisaronu with Fethyie and Olu Deniz a short drive away! Beautiful views from the hotel at the foot of the mountains which means you get a lovely cooling breeze. I can't wait to return to this gem of a place!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
6  Thank Chappelltastic
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I was looking for a aid back holiday with no stress and the feeling of a family atmosphere. I got that and a lot more. Th hotel i sat within a beautiful garden with amazing views. It's small withh about 24 rooms whih are immaculate and ideal for the traveller. The pooside is a delight and the main man Baz is and was always on hand to offer services or pass n his advice. When the family arranged a belly dancer and some mle dancers I just thought it would like others I have sen but it was amazing and very traditionaland the belly dancer was like the ones you see on the holiday programmes. I can't faut this small wondeful hotel one bit. It was a total relaxation and stress free time and I will book up again even if it is not with Friendhip Tral who I went through to find this great place. I also loved th fact that if you wanted to g anywhere taxi or drive woud be there on the dot and wherever you went it was dirt cheap and o matter wha time of the night or morning we got back then Baz the main man was always waiting up for us. (Well done that man). O! and by the way the hammocks in te wel kept gardens are to die for ifyou want to sleep outside in the evening.

Room Tip: Rooms are small, there are no TVs (hooray or kettles) as you don't need any of that in your room...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank davet876
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I visited in June 2012 and the owners could not do enough to make everyone welcome. Prices for drinks are reasonable with good measures, food is good and again reasonably priced. Rooms were spotless and comfortable, bar area was clean and welcoming, as was the dining area. The gardens are pretty with lovely fresh flowers and is well maintained with plenty of sunbeds around the pool area. Because it is slightly elevated there is often a cooling breeze which was very welcome. It is a fairly easy walk down into Hisaronu, slightly harder coming back uphill but not difficult. It was very good value and I will return perhaps later this year but certainly next year.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank Anne M
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I first went to the Forever Hotel in August 2011 and loved it so much returned in June 2012. The rooms are lovely and spotless, the beds are really comfy and towels are changed everyday and sheets regularly. The gardens are absolutely stunning. The pool area is immaculate with plenty of comfy sunbeds. The views from the hotel are amazing, overlooking the mountains. The bar is fantastic and always open, they have a fab cocktail menu. We ate in the hotel a lot and the food is freshly cooked and very tasty. The owners Baz and Aysel are wonderful and have become good friends. They respect your privacy but always there if you need them. The hotel is perfectly situated, Hisoranu is only a 10 minute walk away. I would recommend Castellos restaurant, it has a menu for everyone and Bootys beauty salon, its a third of the price of English prices with fantastic results. I cannot fault the Forever Hotel, it really is a Special place. Thankyou for a great holiday guys, keep up the good work. I can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: The top floor rooms are more spacious and have a large balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank MiltonKeynesKaz
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I first went to the Forever Hotel in June 2011 and had such a fabulous time returned again in September 2011. Rooms are basic but completely adequate, sheets and towells changed regularly.
The garden is beautiful and the bar and pool area is immaculate. The owner and staff are wonderful. They will respect your need for quiet and privacy but if you want company they make you feel right at home. The food is excellent (try the lamb chops) and freshly cooked, and they have an excellent menu. This is an ideal hotel for first time single holiday makers as even if you did not make friends in your group you will amongst the lovely staff. The hotel is in a quiet location but within walking distance of bars, restaurants etc but is central for travelling out of the area. We hired a jeep (£20 for the day plus petrol) locally and I had one of the most magical days ever spent on a single holiday. The evening entertainment in the hotel was great fun, followed by dancing round the pool to music of our own choice. Unfortunately I got a head cold whilst there and Aysel, the owner made me hot lemon and honey, without me asking for it. What can I say about Aysel? What a woman! She is your sister, mother and craziest best friend all in one. Go, you won't regret it!

Room Tip: Book early and request a room with a balcony. If you're quick get a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank Elaine538
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ovacik
Celay Hotel
Hotel Era
#48 of 101 in Fethiye
Gokcen Hotel & Apartments
Sunshine Holiday Resort

Been to Forever Hotel? Share your experiences!