“Best restaurant in Ovacik”

Mirage Hotel Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #11 of 51 Restaurants in Ovacik
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Well, our first visit of the season to the Mirage Restaurant this year. We had a lovely meal - steak cooked to perfection and excellent service. If you are looking for a friendly, informal, quality restaurant, I would highly recommend the Mirage. Also, if you wish to watch the World Cup, or any football, you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Me and my boyfriend came here for a full English as our all inclusive hotel didn't do English breakfast but also cos we slept in and missed breakfast... It was 12lira each for a breakfast and the plate was massive!!! We only got a small one aswell... Food was beautiful would defo come back here if I wasn't all inclusive .. Bill came to 34lira all together with 2 drinks so that only works out £10 for the two of us!! Brilliant! Friendly staff ..

Reviewed 24 February 2014

as a regular to ovacik I have used mirage bar many times to watch the sport, this is the best bar in the area for sport as they show pretty much everything.
I never find the staff very friendly compared to many other places I have been in turkey, and I have visited turkey 42 times so I know what I am on about.
to be fair they do their job and serve the drinks, the service is a little slow at times, but it is usually very busy when I am watching sport with fans from many places watching their team.
never had a meal in mirage, but what I have seen looked good and the customers seemed happy with what they received.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Staff are really friendly, Good all round restaurant with great atmosphere, food is excellent and dessert. Excellent music in the evening with staff dancing on the bar. It brought good memories to our holiday :) can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We had been here 2 years ago, and decided to come to the same area of Turkey this year. We arrived late at night and were all starving so we all voted Mirage for food. We sat down and Bekir, said he remembered us and welcomed us with open arms. We then ate there many more times during the course of the holiday, each individual member of staff becoming our friends and we all ended up knowing each others names. You will not be disappointed by Adem's dancing on the bar and Baris' music taste! We are still in contact with many of them now. The food was fabulous also. Was quick and portions were nice and filling. Also receiving balloon bread before hand it gave the kids something typically turkish to eat, followed by food more appetising to them simplicity wise. There are lots of options on the menu meaning that you can get in with Turkish culture eating typical dishes or you can feel more at home with the english ones. All meals are well priced also. I read a review lower down saying that they did not like the fact there was someone at the door luring people in. There are staff doing that on every single restaurant up the strip going to Hisaronu! Its their job!