“Fatastic Hotel”

Blue Pearl Hotel & Apartments
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Ovacik
Reviewed 8 October 2011

HI agree with all good reviews great hotel could not fault it in any way,very clean. great food .lovely staff .very well manerd and very helpfull in every way which made it a very pleasant holiday, A very big thanks to Mine,and all her staff once again especially Rizvon the chef for great food .Hope to see you all next year sometime .missing you allready jimbo and bella.

Room Tip: sorry but i think all rooms are very well placed. You allways get sun at some time of the day.
6  Thank jimbellagreens

Reviewed 6 October 2011

Agree with most of the previous comments about the hotel being very clean and excellent value for money.

My only complaint would be that the more money you spend in the hotel or on their trips the friendlier the management becomes, as a family who likes to sample all a resort/area has to offer we only spent about £150.00 in the hotel during our holiday and felt that this was not enough for the hotel owners although they were still pleasant enough.

My suggestion to the hotel is to increase your room prices as they are very very cheap and this way you would not be expecting customers to spend all their time in or around the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank justdi
Reviewed 6 October 2011

What a great find the Blue Pearl is. We stayed in an apartment and yes it was basic but had everthing required for a self catering holiday. We even had film channels on tv in english which made my husband happy for his afternoon siesta.The place was spotless thanks to the hard working staff. No sign of creepy crawlies either. Just far enough away from the noise of Hissanoru 10min walk but local transport close by if required.Free bus to the beach was available just book at reception.Lots of good resturants nearby but food good at the hotel and reasonably priced as were the drinks. A big thankyou to Mime,MUstafa and Mehmet for looking after us so well. And o yes we have booked again for next year and thats a first for us.C U all next year Stella and Brian.

Room Tip: side rooms are not as hot as the sun is on the pool view rooms all day
6  Thank stella u
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Having just returned from a 2 week holiday at this hotel I can now understand why it is the Number 1 ( Trip Advisor) in Ovacik. From the moment I arrived I realised that I had made the correct choice. I was met by Mine in reception for checking in and everything was completed swiftly and smoothly. After the flight and transfer I decided to have a pre-dinner drink at the bar and was greeted by Mesut - a man of many talents, he runs reception in the mornings, lunchtime you find him at the bar, and then in the evening you will find him at the restaurant/dining area.The bar itself is run by Mustafa who acts as DJ as well as bar manager/waiter.

As this is a small hotel the staff and guests soon get to know you. As a solo traveller I found this hotel met all my requirements. It is in a quiet and peaceful location but within walking distance to all the shops and restaurants in Ovacik. Walking in the opposite direction, after about 10mins, would take you into Hisaronu. Here it is a lot more llively with a greater choice of restaurants and shops. I had booked half board so I cannot comment on the restaurants but the food at the hotel, for me, was fine. Thank you chef for your excellent salads in the evening and wonderful breakfast in the morning.

The hotel is kept wonderfully clean by the pool/bar boys.They do a wonderful job early morning and late in the evening.

As for trips I took 3 which I booked through Mesut. The first was a "Truck Safari" into the countryside away from the coast. The second was a "Boat trip" around Fethiye Gulf.The third trip was "Horse Riding" around Ovacik. I must admit I enjoyed all three. These were arranged at the hotel reception. I had also read about a forest walk from Hisaronu to the "Ghost village". This is a pleasant enough walk if you start out early just after breakfast, but the climb around the ruins can be a bit demanding. I did both but returned via dolmus and to be honest my legs were a bit stiff the following day.

A day relaxing by the pool had me fit and well again. The pool area is kept very clean with plenty of beds and cussions to sit/lie on. There is a water slide which is a great source of fun for adults and children alike.

All and all this was a very relaxing holiday, made much more enjoyable by the helpful and friendly staff and because of this I have booked again for 2012.

Room Tip: The buildings are only 2 story. Mine the manager can advise best.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank Silver5276
Reviewed 30 September 2011

stayed at the blue pearl again for are 2nd year but this time half board the food was lovely.rooms spotless tv only complaint there was no fridge.but still would return next year

4  Thank christygee
Reviewed 24 September 2011

We have just come back from our first visit to the Blue Pearl, & can only describe the entire experience as superb. We would have no hesitation in recommend this hotel to anyone. The entire staff are exremely friendly & helpful.
We enjoyed it so much, that we booked for Sept 2012.

2  Thank Bob E
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Fantastic Holiday, Fantastic Hotel, have not got a bad word to say about the Blue Pearl. All of the staff are extremely helpfull and friendly, the food is great and served all day round at very reasonable prices, the beer, soft drinks etc are all priced really well also. The hotel itself is immaculate, linen changed as required, rooms are very well decorated and very clean, the pool, bar, restaurant etc are all spotless. We were only a 10min walk from Hissaronu, Oludeniz is about 10mins on a bus and is well worth a visit to one the awesome beaches down there. I would not hesitate in recommending this Hotel to anyone, we have already booked for next year!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Brettus80
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ovacik
Gokcen Hotel & Apartments
#1 of 11 in Hisaronu
Tunacan Hotel
Tunacan Hotel
#7 of 19 in Ovacik

Been to Blue Pearl Hotel & Apartments? Share your experiences!