“BOOKED TO GO BACK”

Blue Pearl Hotel & Apartments
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Ovacik
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Myself and my 19 year old daughter and 17 year son have just come back from the blue pear after 7 lovely days. We stayed self catering in a one bedroom apartment. Joe my son slept on a sofa bed in the lounge and myself and my daughter had the bedroom so we all enjoyed the privacy and we had bags of room. the apartments are clean and basic but do the job fine. the hotel and staff are simply wonderful, the waiters very helpful and everyone works really hard. I must recommend the hotel food its exceptional and good value we ate their a few times and were never disappointed. all in all I have booked to go back in September with my partner.
Hisonaru is only a ten minute walk away and there are loads of shops and restaurants I recommend one called akradebadra ( heck I cant spell it) but hey give the lovely balloon Turkish bread before your meal and its gorgeous and the food is lovely and very cheap.
about £35 for the three of us and we had steaks and 5 vodkas? quad biking I would only recommend for those who have driving licence we went and my nerves were shattered as my kids were on the roads with cars coming front and rear and they have no driving experience, they loved it but I could wait for it to end. Boat trip fantastic go on the smaller boats they are more friendly. and we took a trip to the market and the ghost town which was great. all in all I think this hotel is perfect I will return year after year.

Room Tip: any as I didn't hear a single complaint
1  Thank christinemc46

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had 20 days here and enjoyed every minute. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome. Min, the owner, met us on arrival, our cases were taken to our room and nothing was ever too much trouble. All the staff were brilliant, the place was spotlessly clean and the food was good. It was my birthday a few days after we arrived and they even bought me a cake. Min saw us off on our last night too. We will definitely return again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed at the blue pearl for just over a week in the middle of May. We arrived early hours and there was a member of staff on hand to show us to our room. My boyfriend has stayed at the hotel before and was remembered which was a nice touch. we were made to feel very welcome from the minute we arrived. The pool is huge and there is a slide which is on at certain times of the day. The hotel is set back from the main street so is very quiet and peaceful, we enjoyed the walk to town and it was nice to be out of the way. The over all cleanliness of the hotel cannot be faulted, it was immaculate and we had fresh bedding and towels everyday. The staff are amazing and so friendly, they remember your names and will join in on games of pool or pingpong, Mustafa is hard to beat! We would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone, it was exactly what we needed for a perfect stay. We're thinking of going back next year already! Thank you for a wonderful stay. Jack and Adele x

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adele P
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed at the Blue Pearl after a recommendation from a friend and I was so glad I did. The hotel was a suitable size and not too overwhelming for families with young children. The staff were very friendly, courteous, helpful and pleasant. The food was always of a high quality and the menus were interesting and different. The room was just the right size and I could see the main pool area which was helpful if I was in the room whilst the children were out. The location was great as the shops were nearby walking distance and it was easy to take the dolmus to Fethiye or to the beach. It was a great week and we will be returning again.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room and /or room overlooking the pool area if you have young children
1  Thank Kalpana808
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just stayed at Blue Pearl for the first time and what a lovely warm friendly place to stay. From our warm welcome in the middle of the night until the time we left, nothing was too much trouble. We had good fun with the lovely Panda, Mustafa, Murat,Mali and all the other lads.
Excellent food served in the restaurant. We both enjoyed our two weeks very much. We hope to see you all again soon. Love Sandra & Pete x

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Yet again an another stay at the amazing BLUE PEARL , would like to thank Mine and all her staff for such a lovely time. This was our 3rd year and each time it gets better. It feels like home from home. Very good food drink and the rooms are kept spotless. Thanks for all the staff help with the babies. Look forward to seeing you all next year.
Henry Johnny and Minnie would like to say a big thank you X

Room Tip: We have not had a bad room in 3 years and we have 3 or 4 rooms each time.
1  Thank 11acko
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Just arrived back from staying at the Blue Pearl.Thanks to minne,and her staff for making this a lovely relaxing holiday.A big Thankyou to Panda for catering to all our needs.
Looking to book up again already!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple