Arrived at the blue pearl in the early hrs. The night porter came out straight away and help with our bags direct to our room. The room was really nice and very clean. The grounds are beautiful and lit up at night. The bar was still open and had a beer at 1.00am. No problems. The bar staff at the blue pearl are all fantastic and helped out with everything we needed. Ramazan was brilliant as was osman, Mustapha, Malli, and fethey. Minie the owner and her husband greeted us in the morning. So friendly and welcoming. It was like one big family. We ate at the blue pearl a few times, including our breakfast and it was all excellent. Not one bad meal, all superb. The chicken shish kebabs were spot on. Panda was brilliant, and we felt so welcome by everyone.The staff also put on a pool party, and a traditional turkish night, both recommended. This was our first time to the Blue Pearl and we will be defitnately coming back. Big thank you to all at the Blue Pearl.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We don't get bookings for 2016 due to refurbishment of our hotel. Blue Pearl Hotel & Apartments sets a new standard for an excellent service with its elegantly furnished, air-conditioned rooms and apartments, swimming pool with aqua park and jakuzzi, children's pool, bars, restaurants and its friendly staff. This resort comprises of 10 apartments and 14 hotel rooms surrounded by extensive and well maintened gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Blue Pearl Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pearl Hotel And Apartments
- Blue Pearl Hotel & Apartments Turkey/Ovacik
- Blue Pearl Ovacik