“Still Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Turkish, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have to say I truly cannot fault this restaurant. Service with a smile from all of the staff, a very reasonably priced menu considering the portion sizes and the standard of food and service, plus the food really is divine. I had a starter of battered prawns - the prawns were meaty and fresh and the batter was lovely, light and crispy! A main course of Chicken Narga Curry, a very very spicy dish which totally suited my taste buds. The chicken was delicious and the Narga sauce although hot left a lovely sweet after taste in the mouth, I also loved that it came with bulgur wheat instead of rice, very tasty! Finished off with a baklava and pistachio icecream. Presentation was top notch and I again recommend this restaurant to anybody who is visiting Hisaronu and Ovacik.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited here last night after several friends recommended it.....we were not disappointed. The presentation of the food was top class, the service excellent and very welcoming. We both had salmon in a white wine cream sauce, has to be the best I've had in Turkey and hubby had lemon meringue pie which was to die for. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Loved this restaurant - we had to book a table as there were 11 of us. They were turning people away as it was fully booked. We all had various dishes which were brought out at the same time and each one was fab. Definitely worth a visit, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Lovely menu. Complementary bread olives and dips. Very tasty pasta for me and a moussaka for my husband. Washed down with a couple of beers and only 57 lira or £19 altogether

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Initially avoided it as its contempory appearance made it appear bare, plain and uninviting compared to other more colourful and inviting restaurants. However after seeing how busy it became decided to give it a try and was not dissapointed.
The food is beautifully cooked and the presentation of the food in a different league to anywhere else.
My son had the calamari which is the best I have ever tasted, melt in the mouth in a light and crispy batter. I had the spicy lamb which was divinely flavoured. We returned for a second visit and the standard was the same,excellent.
The restaurant was opened just this year and the family are working really hard to make it succeed. I wish them well.