“Highly Recommended :)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Salhan Apart Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ovacik
Salhan Apart Inn
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Ovacik
Milan, Italy
“Highly Recommended :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

We are erasmus students who are studying in istanbul, and want to explore whole beauty of this country thats why we decided to go agean region. While we were passing through places our road accrossed to this magnificient, lovely hotel which we didnt want to leave because of their amazing attitude to guests who would be us :) we stayed two two bedrooms apartment cause we were 10 persons. Room had basic things and most important point was clean !and had fully equipment for cooking if u desire to cook but i suggest u not to cause they have alacarte restaurant which foods are cheap even if for us :) hotel is located between oludeniz and fethiye center plus less then 5 minutes to walk to hisaronu. The indispensable thing about this hotel kindness of very beloved stuff who welcomes u as a friend and they help u anything u need with pleasure i assume :) but i can tell u something if i were u i would not prefere to go there during february maybe after 15th of march would be amazing according to local people. Unfortunately we couldnt enjoy pool :( but we will come again this summer to catch up all things and enjoy more thank u so much for everything u had done for us yilmaz lovely chef and ladies love u and hopefully see u again asap :) sincerely lorena, julie, alberto, sarah and rest of us

Stayed February 2014
2 Thank lorena a

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Turkish first
Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I want to thank my friend Rob who recommended the lovely holiday resort Salhan Appart in Ovacik to me.The hotel and the location were perfect for me and my family.The manager was very kind and helpful...The rooms are very clean and the pool looks great but as the weather was cold I was afraid to swim lest I may be ill.I recommend Salhan Apart to my friends and family and everyone else I think Ovacik is a must which you may see,when you go to Ovacik please say my greetings to Mr.Yalmaz.

Room Tip: Room number 101 is awesome.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brain G
Exmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

At first when you arrive you always expect more for what you pay but that's how are British mind works, but when you actually step back and think of the costing you then realize it not all bad. It took half a day to get it out of my system and we as a family ended up having a really great holiday at the Salhan, Having 4 kids with 2 having mental and behavoiur difficulties all aged between 8 and 4 Yilmaz and his family were very understanding and meet all our needs where they could, The food was lovely and well priced. The view of the mountain was great to wake up to and where the apartments are on the dulmus bus route which takes you directly to hissoronu Oldeniez and the other way the fishing town of fethiye
Yilmaz is very understand and will rectify what he can but remember he's Not Batman just becuse he comes from Batman. The kids had a wonderful time and enjoyed the pool most days which gave my wife and I time to relax by the pool and with members of Ylmaz family round and interacted with the kids they also kept an eye out for their safety which was pleasing, when there wasn't entertainment on they would pull the big screen down so the kids could watch a dvd and if you are a sports fan Yilmaz can find you what ever it is you might be missing no matter what time of day. He'll keep the bar open as long as your there drinking what ever it a coffee, beer, or shot so there's no time at the bar fellas. We will be booking again for this Summer.

3 Thank pgw1371
liverpool
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

The Salhan is a great place to stay ! FUN FRIENDLY FAB . Great location an easy bus ride into the town of Hisaronu or Fethiye . My son and daughter in law were married in September and Yilmaz the manager put a lovely evening on for them with wedding cake champagne decorations and balloons a wonderful meal and the fire show and disco to finish . The rooms are very spacious and well equipped . I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Salhan and will return .

Cheshire
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

Well after a long year saving, 1 baby born, and another due in 4 months we couldnt have been more looking forward to our 2 week break, Salhan looked great from pics etc on here - How WRONG.

We arrived at as a group of 4 adults and my little one who is 11 months at around 3am.

We were greeted by a man, sorry i cant remember his name who said he was the manager.

I was desperate to get the baby in a bed, so rushed through check in etc, he pointed out to me that i had requested a late check out on our last day due to our flight not being until 2am, i had infact paid for 15 nights when we were only staying 14 so we could have the late check out, and had full confirmation from travel agent, BUT, he said he didnt care what i had, his check out time is 12pm on the 14th day, as i was so tired i really couldnt be bothered arguing and thought i would speak to him the day after.

So we get shown to our room, bearing in mind we booked this holiday 8 weeks before we flew so plenty of time you would think to accomodate our few requests.

How wrong was I, I needed a cot for little one, no cot was provided, manager simply said "I'll get you one tommorrow", so we had also asked for 1 x room to have double bed and cot in, 2x room 2 - single beds in, no we got 1 room with a single bed in and one rooms with 3 single beds in and a living room with 2 pulled out sofa beds made up with sheets etc, so again all wrong.

Having looked in the rooms which were freezing which we found very odd, we noticed Huge, black mould patches all over both bedroom ceilings, now with an 11 month old and being pregnant also my elderly nan was with us its not healthy for us to be in rooms so badly neglected, also loose plug sockets hanging from the walls, loose cables, it was a mother with a toddlers worse nightmare.

So we though lets just get some sleep, but we couldnt it was so cold it was untrue, baby was under 3 layers he was that cold.

So after no sleep we all wanted a shower, we should be so lucky, freezing cold water, AND, a sewage overflow pipe in our shower cubicle from the apartment upstairs was leaking in to our shower, the whole wasll was covered in black tar like liquid which was bubbling, it was disgusting.

So we decided to pack our cases and leave the "room" and call our travel agent to be moved.
We eventually got a different hotel after 5 hours worth of phone calls, and a cost of £70 .

But when we went back to the Salhan to gather our cases and hand the keys in this is when the manager became LETS SAY VERY UNWELCOMING.

We all gathered in the reception to hand the 1 key back to him, he said "where are you going" i didnt tell him the new hotels name i just said we were not happy with the room, the mould, the damp, the loose cables etc, he said "well i will move you rooms", i advised no its fine we have done everything through the travel agent, and advised i didnt want to see any other rooms, he said "what do you mean through travel agent" you have cancelled booking" I said yes they will be intouch with you.

He said "well if you are pregnant in my culture you should not be on holiday you should be at home and not be flying on holiday".

I replied well im not from your culture im English and were very different.

He then produced a piece of paper and a pen and asked me to write that nothing was wrong with the room, nothing was wrong with him and all was ok, i obviously refused straight away he shoved the paper closer to me and said write it here, i could feel his whole demenour change so i grabbed my case and said no thank you and joined the rest of my family.

Absolutely awful hotel, awful manager, dirty, Never , ever would we ever go back .

Room Tip: Dont Book Here .
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank MissCJonesCheshire
Launceston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Spent many evenings at the Salhan, always very friendly, food excellent!
What could be better sat in the hot sun looking up at the beautiful mountains and eating a Turkish breakfast!
I havent stayed in the apartments but would definetely recommend to eat in the bar!

Room Tip: Sorry didnt stay
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

what a rotten dirty run down hovel weve been going to turkey for 15 years and have never even years ago seen anything like it filthy pool pressure to eat and drink at the miserable filthy bar, beds changed once in 2 weeks no foot towel or bath towels, shower cubicle ankle deep in stagnent water staff ignorant cos we wouldnt eat or drink there do not stay here untill they spend some money on tidying the hole up and give the staff some customer care training the worst place weve ever been cant believe holiday companies are selling this place for people to spend there holiday at a great big NEVER AGAIN NO NO NO OH AND THE CHICKENS AND DOGS AT THE BACK HELPED US NEVER GET A NIGHTS SLEEP IN TWO WEEKS

Room Tip: there are no good rooms
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank 787kneebone787
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ovacik
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites
#1 of 19 in Ovacik
Leytur Hotel
Leytur Hotel
#9 of 102 in Oludeniz

Been to Salhan Apart Inn? Share your experiences!