Monta Verde Hotel & Villas
1,257 results
All reviewsdeck restaurantorange spaquiet pooldeluxe roomturkeynext yearhalf boardturkish bathair confree holidaymain pooltunathe main roadgreat holidaylovely hotelcouldn't do enoughspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Just got back from my one week stay here with my 6 year old son ! As a single parent it can be quite scary going away on your own but this hotel was fantastic ! You are made to feel so at home the staff are fantastic, the owner and his fiancé introduced themselves on my arrival and were always around the hotel ! Our room was lovely ! We had a room that was by the road which was a busy road but it didn't disturb as at all !
My daughter has done a holiday season over in hisaronu which is why I came to turkey for a holiday ! And I asked the staff if it was ok for her to visit and they were more than happy for her to come over everyday and use the pool with us !
I can't fault this place at all ! The staff were brilliant with my little boy he was so upset when we had to leave !
I will defiantly be booking again for next year and would defiantly recommend this hotel to any of my friends ! The location was brilliant ! There is a water park within walking distance and that is worth a day out both my children loved it (6yrs &18yrs).
So overall I cannot praise the staff enough the chef outside cooking pancakes and omelettes in the morning was fab ! And the bar men and everyone :)

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Booked last minute and not in a location I would choose in the area, but at least on dolmus and taxi route. A good 10 minute walk to Hisaronu
However on arrival the room which was by the silent pool certainly was anything but silent, no problem! the room was changed without hesitation and by the staff, I did not lift a finger. I ended up in a smaller but quieter garden room.
The staff were a delight and did everything to help with room issue and with helping me over a couple of other problems.
However there were many not happy!
Breakfast was a very good selection but ran out every day of bread for toasting and no offer to get more!!
Noted the restaurant and bar prices were not in the least competitive so ate elsewhere.
As a veteran of 23 years visiting the area, I found the whole experience dissappointing, as I have been to far better and for less money.
But the possitives were nice staff, clean pool and rooms with air con.
Negatives very outdated and poor decore lacking atmosphere and finishing touches and out priced for the area.
Maybe they are about to resolve these problems?

Room Tip: Not sure but garden room was OK
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank SurreyGizzy
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stayed at the Monta Verde hotel from 30/08/2013 for 2 weeks, we always stay in Ovacik as it suits us as it is only a ten minute walk down to Hisaronu where we might have a drink and a meal or we might for a change get a dolmus to go down to Olu Deniz. When we arrived at the at hotel at 01.00 am, we were meet by the overnight receptionist who checked us in, told us about the hotel meal times and then escorted us to our room (203). As you arrive at the hotel a sign says you can up grade from a standard room to a deluxe room, which we knew about when we booked the holiday, so we thought about doing it if we did not like our room, we found no need to upgrade, as the room was very clean and the bathroom very clean, the only downside to the room is that it faces the main road from Fetyie to Hisaronu and it can be a bit noisy but it did not bother us, as a few bottles of Efes for me and cocktails for the wife soon done the trick. On the first morning we went down for breakfast at about 08.30 there was plenty sunbeds so there was not a problem getting one after breakfast. When we went in to the restaurant for our breakfast we were meet by Bora the owner and his fiancée Esra who were both lovely people and every morning both greeted us by our first name every time, the staff are so friendly and polite. The breakfast was one of the best for choice we have had in 7 times in Turkey and the omelette and pancake man( Forgot his name) near the pool was so comical the way he was shouting omelettes, pancakes every time you passed him even if you had already had one or two of them. The pool area was always clean and tidy every morning the cleaners were swilling down the pool area and cleaning the sunbeds down. there is a chill out pool at the back but we had no need to go there as the pool we used had music that was not loud at all and every one was friendly The menu during the day was a good choice, I had the chicken sish on a few occasions, that was really nice. The only problem I had was on my first night, is that my mattress felt as if a block off wood was half way down it, so I went to reception the next day and it was sorted within half a hour. All in all we will be going back to this hotel again as the staff are friendly and hotel is in a good position and it was clean, that's all we want when we go on holiday to Turkey is a clean hotel as we have always enjoyed where we have gone. Many thanks to all the staff

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2013

If you want to stay near to Hisarönü region, Monta Verde is a very good choice for you. Hotel is 900mt. away from the center of Hisarönü where you can find all the nightlife activities.From hotel, you can also easily go to the fethiye city center and to ölüdeniz regions by shuttle.

Hotel room was very clean and hotel staff were very friendly and helpful for us.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We've just returned from our third stay at the Monta verde villas.
Me, my wife and friends just love this place.
From the management down to the cleaners. They are the most charming people.
The villas are beautiful and so too are the hotel rooms.
Oludinez has some great places to eat out and drink.
The food is still cheap.
Only problem is the price of drinks has risen in the last two years and is nearly catching up with the rest of Europe.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple