We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sandy
Warren Farm Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Sandy B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 June 2012

A real delight surrounded by open fields and filled with birdsong. What a gorgeous place to stay. A warm welcome is assured and you won't be disappointed by your room either. We've stayed twice now in The Corner Suite and it is better than many hotels. Overlooking the flower filled gardens the spacious bedroom is perfect. There is a large and useful dressing room and a super bathroom with plenty of fluffy white towels. We enjoyed the delicious breakfasts and also the evening meals with complimentary wine. I would highly recommend this well cared for B & B - you will love it!

Room Tip: We stayed in The Corner Suite and it was amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pavilionbuxton

Reviewed 23 June 2012

We booked this B&B after reading so many glowing reviews on Trip Advisor. They were not wrong. We were welcomed very warmly and shown around the spacious property - much of which is for the exclusive use of the guests (lounge, library and grand piano included!) We had the Corner Suite; a vast and beautifully decorated room with a walk-in wardrobe and stunning bathroom.

Fortunate to have visited on a sunny weekend we enjoyed a delicious breakfast the following morning outside on the terrace. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna T
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Milton Keynes to Sandy via Bedford by bicycle 46 miles in total along city streets, country lanes, national cycle ways and one main road. Why cycle here my friends asked, well the answer was simple, I've been told that the B&B at the end of the ride is the best there is! So I headed off to find out if the reality lived up to the hype.

What I found at the end of a very long day was the most amazingly relaxing and welcoming accommodation I have ever encountered. The photos on the their website promissed a haven of relaxation in beautiful surroundings, what I found was beyond my wildest dreams.

Minutes after walking in the door I was slumped on comfortable furniture in luxurious surroundings enjoying afternoon tea and cakes. After a quick shower it was a long soak in the hot tub to ease tired muscles whilst enjoying the beautiful scenery over a cool beer.

Following a restful afternoon of recovery, a home cooked evening meal in the company of our hosts Dierdrie and Robert who truly make this place a home from home, my companion for part of the ride was celebrating a birthday on the day of our visit and was treated to sumptuous meal and even a birthday cake.

This part of Britain may not be the first choice of destination for cyclists or visitors but I would heartily recommend a visit to anyone who wishes to experience the best in life, and there is only really one place to stay and Warren Lodge is it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Endaf G
Reviewed 14 June 2012

The very best of British: In Your BackYard.

My family needed a Half-Way Day. Or Several. So when I suggested that my family converged on Warren Farm from London, Wales and Yorkshire for a three day break, I knew I was going to be on a winner.

See, I have been a part time resident at Warren Farm Lodge for a while now; and just knew that my kids would love the great outdoors, dogs, cats, horses and hallways of Warren Farm.

I knew too that my In-Laws would love the luxury and serenity of the Corner Suite, where they could retreat to when it all got too much :)

And most importantly I knew I could relax, because It was like having a 5 star hotel all to ourselves with stay at home rules. The kids entertained themselves with all Warren Farm has to offer - and none of the adults had to worry a jot - even the kids swim towels were supplied for the kids to launch into the tub on arrival.

I didn't have to worry about the BBQ - Rob did the best steak that I have ever tasted: I'm an Ozzie and he is a Kiwi; so that is really saying something. All the meals were lovely and the kids hoovered up the favourite spag bol and all the yummy breakfast that they could manage.

And as ever the organisation was impeccably done by Deirdre - down to fresh scones, cream and jam to tempt us on afternoon one and enough tea and coffee to sink a battle ship!

So why bother going away overseas. Set your sights on something simply fabulous that is a lot closer to home.

Room Tip: Snuggling: Loft Room. The room alongside it is great for little kids who are past needing stair ga...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rachbh
Reviewed 3 June 2012

SUPERB!!!!! WHAT A PLACE. Lives up to all the reviews that you read about Warren Farm Lodge, Peaceful Comfortable Homely, there a not enough superlatives to describe everything the only way is for you to book in and experience BBB there is around. We had the Corner Suite and felt very much at home even the wet weather could not dampen our enthusiasm,We will be returning as our family lives close by. Thank you Deidre & Robert for the welcome even if it was a little early.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank RichardCB
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Between May 2011 and May 2012 for 2 nights per week I have had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful place on business. This is by far the best B&B I have ever stayed at.The surroundings are tranquil and very restful and the service from Dierdrie and Robert first class. I have stayed in the Loft suite, the Corner Suite and the North Suite - all accommodation is beautifully furnished and well thought out, with nice bathrooms, shared dining area and lounge. Doubled Bed rooms are all super king size and very comfortable.
Breakfast is superb, with all the trimmings and I was also given the choice of poached kippers instead of full English as a bespoke menu choice. Evening meals can also be provided by arrangement, which were of a high standard. In a word - Superb!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2012

After staying in B&B's all around the UK and US I have never stayed at a place better than Warren Farm. I have never written a review before but it was just so good that I had too. It's truly world class. It has great food, great bed's, great people, and gorgeous gardens. The only problem I had was getting myself to leave. I cant wait to go back soon!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank sandrewbridge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
6 mi away
#2 of 2 in Potton
Molehill Barn Bed & Breakfast
The Old Piggery Guest House & Yurts
Highfield Farm Accommodation

Been to Warren Farm Lodge? Share your experiences!