“Outstanding B&B Experience”
Review of Warren Farm Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sandy
Warren Farm Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Sandy B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“Outstanding B&B Experience”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

If you are looking for that something extra in a B&B, then Warren Farm Lodge is the place to stay in Bedfordshire. We had four nights here and it was our best B&B experience in four weeks of driving around the UK, without a doubt. Robert and Deidre were so welcoming and the attention to detail was amazing. Tip - if you are fortunate enough to stay here, you must try the baked stone fruit at breakfast - simply the best!! Julie and Pete (Australia)

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Halifax, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Warren Farm for 2 weeks whilst working in the Sandy area and can honestly say it is the best B&B I have ever stayed at! Deirdre & Robert are such thoughtful hosts, and I feel honoured to have stayed in their beautiful home. I stayed one week in the "Corner Suite" which was on the ground floor, huge & luxurious, complete with roll top bath and views of the gardens and bunny rabbits outside the window! I stayed in the Loft Suite for the second week of my stay with equally sumptuous comfort and equally beautiful garden views reaching to the farmland beyond. Nothing was too much trouble, the breakfasts were amazing, even for a fussy veggie like me! I was working yet felt that I was on holiday whenever I returned to this beautiful gem of a place. Loved the fact I had to stop and let pheasants and rabbits cross the road on my way down the farm track! If you want to feel like the princess in the castle then this is the place for you! I will DEFINITELY return!!

Stayed May 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We have just returned from a two night stay here, having attended a wedding locally, and can really only re-iterate the glowing reviews that Warren Farm Lodge has already received.

In a delightful setting just outside the small town of Sandy, and surrounded by the most beautiful gardens, this is just the place to make you feel nurtured and cared for! I cannot give it enough accolades - everything was perfect: the warmest of welcomes with chocolate muffins and tea on first arrival; the Loft Suite, complete with a complimentary stocked fridge of juice, sodas, white wine and fresh milk and a hospitality tray of numerous teas, coffees, biscuits, nuts and red wine, plus fresh flowers and up to date magazines; the private bathroom with L'Occitaine toiletries; delicious breakfasts on the terrace in the warm sunshine, and the lovely host, Robert (Deirdre was on holiday, so we did not have the pleasure of meeting her).

I didn't want to leave! We certainly hope to return - and even if we do not have an event to attend in the area, there are numerous "attractions" within easy reach of Warren Farm Lodge, and that will be our excuse to return for further pampering! You could make it your excuse also to enjoy this superb B and B!

Room Tip: There wouldn't be a problem with any of the three "rooms"!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night over the bank holiday as a treat from my boyfriend. Weather was great and Everything was perfect from start to finish. Couldn't have wanted anymore the welcoming was fantastic warm and friendly and it was just a perfect stay. I'm not really a breakfast person but my other half said the full English was the best he'd had. I normally stay in hotels but I loved the warm friendly homely feeling of warren farm lodge. Will be going back soon. Thank you for a great stay

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kent,England
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

This is all you could want in a B&B, luxury, comfort, great hospitality, cleanliness, gorgeous location, peace and quiet. It really is a gem of a place, just down the road is the RSPB HQ so if you like bird watching stay here, it's what we did and it's perfect, we were lucky enough to see a Little Owl on our drive up to the farm, amazing!! Even if you just want a luxury break in a gorgeous house, this place will suit you, Nothing is too much trouble for Deirdre the host, we were offered tea and Hot Cross Buns on arrival which we had in the lovely sitting room, our room was beautiful with a fabulous view over the garden and fields. Everything is so clean, lovely white linen and towels. Deirdre also offers evening meals which are home cooked and tasty. We had a thoroughly wonderful time and we will definitely come back again as soon as we can. If you need somewhere to stay in Bedfordshire then stay here you will be so glad you did.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Travelled all the way from Cornwall for a funeral so when we were made to feel very welcome with tea tray and muffins it was very much appreciated.
Warren Farm is a great bed and breakfast with lots of lovely touches. We stayed in the north wing which was great, comfy beds and lovely bathroom. Breakfast was delicious and lots of choice ,the compote was a highlight I will definitely return when I am in Bedfordshire

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
County Cork
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The warmth of the welcome is indicative of the thought and energy that have gone into this wonderful barn conversion that the hosts are prepared to share with paying guests.
The property is immaculate throughout. It is furnished comfortably and tastefully, which combined with sumptuous bedding and delicious food creates an air of relaxation and enjoyment that makes for a truly memorable stay. The only downside is having to say goodbye to such wonderful hosts.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Wyboston Lakes Hotel
Mercure Letchworth Hall
Mercure Letchworth Hall
#1 of 3 in Letchworth
The Potton Nest Bed and Breakfast

Been to Warren Farm Lodge? Share your experiences!