Warren Farm Lodge
US$146
US$132
US$80
PremierInn.com
Nags Head Hotel(St Neots)(Great Value!)
US$97
Orbitz.com
The Crown Hotel(Biggleswade)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewscorner suitewonderful hostscompotedressing roomhome from homechristmas treefarm buildingsthe perfect place to stayhot tubstunning gardenszip wirehuge bathroomnorth suitebed and breakfastthought of everythinglittle touchesfamily gathering
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I last stayed at Warren Farm Lodge in May of 2012 and thought it was amazing. This May I was back in the UK and was able to go back for a couple of days. I’m happy to say that it’s even better! Breakfast and dinner were both fantastic every day. The rooms are spotless, and have large comfortable beds. The gardens are full of beautiful flowers and are great to walk around. This isn’t your normal B&B; owners Bob and Deirdre are perfectionists they are always trying to improve. Whether it’s with new food items on the menu or the new tree house that is being built for kids to play on. It even has its own zip-line! Warren Farm is fabulous and there is no other place I would rather stay in the UK. I wish I lived closer so I could visit more!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We've been meaning to write this review for months, and regret the delay. One of the reasons we chose Warren Farm Lodge was that it received the top rating for the area. On arrival it became quickly apparent why. Deirdre Evans and her husband have made a stunning home, matched only by their warmth of welcome and gorgeous food. We've resisted calling it a B&B as it's much more than that. It is home away from home. The quality of the house is without fault. We also enjoyed an evening meal on one of the nights which was beautifully prepared and so nice to stay in and unwind properly rather than head out to a local eatery. We stayed for a couple of nights, and would definitely do so again if we found ourselves in Bedfordshire again. It's not clear what Deirdre and her husband could do differently to improve; it seemed pretty perfect to us. We'd highly highly recommend it. Many thanks for your hospitality. RP & CP

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

If you are looking for that something extra in a B&B, then Warren Farm Lodge is the place to stay in Bedfordshire. We had four nights here and it was our best B&B experience in four weeks of driving around the UK, without a doubt. Robert and Deidre were so welcoming and the attention to detail was amazing. Tip - if you are fortunate enough to stay here, you must try the baked stone fruit at breakfast - simply the best!! Julie and Pete (Australia)

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed at Warren Farm for 2 weeks whilst working in the Sandy area and can honestly say it is the best B&B I have ever stayed at! Deirdre & Robert are such thoughtful hosts, and I feel honoured to have stayed in their beautiful home. I stayed one week in the "Corner Suite" which was on the ground floor, huge & luxurious, complete with roll top bath and views of the gardens and bunny rabbits outside the window! I stayed in the Loft Suite for the second week of my stay with equally sumptuous comfort and equally beautiful garden views reaching to the farmland beyond. Nothing was too much trouble, the breakfasts were amazing, even for a fussy veggie like me! I was working yet felt that I was on holiday whenever I returned to this beautiful gem of a place. Loved the fact I had to stop and let pheasants and rabbits cross the road on my way down the farm track! If you want to feel like the princess in the castle then this is the place for you! I will DEFINITELY return!!

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We have just returned from a two night stay here, having attended a wedding locally, and can really only re-iterate the glowing reviews that Warren Farm Lodge has already received.

In a delightful setting just outside the small town of Sandy, and surrounded by the most beautiful gardens, this is just the place to make you feel nurtured and cared for! I cannot give it enough accolades - everything was perfect: the warmest of welcomes with chocolate muffins and tea on first arrival; the Loft Suite, complete with a complimentary stocked fridge of juice, sodas, white wine and fresh milk and a hospitality tray of numerous teas, coffees, biscuits, nuts and red wine, plus fresh flowers and up to date magazines; the private bathroom with L'Occitaine toiletries; delicious breakfasts on the terrace in the warm sunshine, and the lovely host, Robert (Deirdre was on holiday, so we did not have the pleasure of meeting her).

I didn't want to leave! We certainly hope to return - and even if we do not have an event to attend in the area, there are numerous "attractions" within easy reach of Warren Farm Lodge, and that will be our excuse to return for further pampering! You could make it your excuse also to enjoy this superb B and B!

Room Tip: There wouldn't be a problem with any of the three "rooms"!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple