“Just what Sandy needed!”

Jungle Jim's Playland
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Sandy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Sandy, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just what Sandy needed!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great place for children and parents alike. Very clean, great food and lovely staff!
Would definitely recommend!

1 Thank MichD123

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely, Clean and Fun Playcentre”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have visited many playcentres with my 5 year old and I must say this is the best we have ever been too. The staff are friendly, helpful and the food is yummy. They sell very good hot chocolates and we love when the Lion comes down for a dance with the children. Overall this is a great place to take the children.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Ringo666
Bedford, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Clean and cool!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My 3 yr old loves to play there and enjoys the jungle theme and I do too! Nice coffee and air conditioned. It is also clean without the smell of some soft play places (you know what I mean if you've experienced it...)

Visited June 2014
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My 3 year old son hyperventilates with excitement when we come here. He absolutely loves it. I like how they also often do other activities such as art and dancing etc. Only thing that I would suggest is that the fridge is in a silly place. My son is too tempted by all the things on display at his eye level and this often ends in tears.

2 Thank emzi27
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We are frequent visitors with my 2 boys aged 7 and 3, despite living 35 minute drive away! Very good value for money. Both aged boys love it here, the bigger equipment is accessible by the little one too and I don't worry he's going to get bundled over or stuck anywhere. As parents you can sit back and relax whilst they wear themselves out, you can see them whatever area they are playing in. Lovely cakes and hot meals too. We had an american combo to share £5.65 and the kiddies meals (£3.50ish) include pasta dishes, pizza, nuggets etc with jackets spuds/fries and choice of salad, beans, peas. They also come with veg crudites and a chunk of cheese.

We spent 3 hours here today and had an amazon local deal too. Staff very friendly. Leo the Lion, the play centre's mascot came out to do some dancing with the kids too.

1 Thank JoH299