We stumbled across this restaurant whilst trying to find a decent looking place in Cromer. Thank god we did! What a delightful meal! It's been a long time since I enjoyed something so much! The food was amazing as was the presentation. We had a lovely table by the window so we could overlook the sea. The service was prompt and good. We all enjoyed it greatly, thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Lion is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier. The Hotel boasts 12 en suite bedrooms and were recently awarded 4 Star Inn status and received a Dining Award from the AA. The Red Lion is over two hundred years old, retaining many of its original features, including wood panelling, open log fires and Victorian flooring.The Hotel boasts twelve en-suite rooms, most with amazing sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Red Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Red Lion
- The Red Lion Cromer, Norfolk