Me & my partner decided to stay home for a holiday this year and also bring our dog along with us because there are some loverly great beaches in Norfolk to walk
So we decided to book a room at the Red lion Cromer for two nights which is a dog friendly hotel. When we arrived we was greeted by a friendly member of staff who gave us how keys to the room and said it had a sea view.
When we got to our room we entered and was very happy indeed it was a very good size room which was light bright and clean and the decor was pleasing to the eye.
There was a sofa were you could sit there for hours just looking out of the window which looks out to sea & the beach (very nice) In the morning we both had breakfast which had options of cold and hot full English breakfast which was a good start to the day.
At the night time we stopped in the bar of the red lion for a drink the bar its self as a nice feel and a good place to relax at the end of a day.
The Red lion is a nice clean friendly place to stay with or with out your dog and me & my partner will
hopefully be stopping there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Lion is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier. The Hotel boasts 12 en suite bedrooms and were recently awarded 4 Star Inn status and received a Dining Award from the AA. The Red Lion is over two hundred years old, retaining many of its original features, including wood panelling, open log fires and Victorian flooring.The Hotel boasts twelve en-suite rooms, most with amazing sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Red Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Red Lion
- The Red Lion Cromer, Norfolk