Very historic building with modernised rooms. Room 8 has a fabulous sea view and very comfy bed. Endorse all previous good comments on here. The food is (not the cheapest) but first class. Free Monday night offer during January and February was booked but we have had to come back today because of the weather closing in. No problem - were told we could have the free night later on in the year. Looking forward to going back later on. Very popular for Saturday night dinner and Sunday lunch with locals, which tells you a lot. Also dog friendly and the most helpful staff ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Lion is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier. The Hotel boasts 12 en suite bedrooms and were recently awarded 4 Star Inn status and received a Dining Award from the AA. The Red Lion is over two hundred years old, retaining many of its original features, including wood panelling, open log fires and Victorian flooring.The Hotel boasts twelve en-suite rooms, most with amazing sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Red Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Red Lion
- The Red Lion Cromer, Norfolk