I stay at The Red Lion regularly as a business traveller. It's a lovely little hotel with really nice touches: the personalised letter in your room on arrival, cafetiere on the tea tray, honesty box full of goodies and free water. Rooms are always clean, and the bathroom towels are huge and luxurious. The food in the restaurant is good, as are the breakfasts.
Would happily stay here on a short break, which isn't something I'd say about many of the hotels I get put in whilst travelling on business!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Lion is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier. The Hotel boasts 12 en suite bedrooms and were recently awarded 4 Star Inn status and received a Dining Award from the AA. The Red Lion is over two hundred years old, retaining many of its original features, including wood panelling, open log fires and Victorian flooring.The Hotel boasts twelve en-suite rooms, most with amazing sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Red Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Red Lion
- The Red Lion Cromer, Norfolk