I've stayed this twice over the last couple of years, both times in the summer to visit the North Norfolk Railway. The pub is great, with good pub grub and an excellent breakfast. Dogs are allowed in some rooms, which was great. My dog, a westie enjoyed staying there on both occasions, especially as he was given his own bed and water bowl. Our rooms both had a sea view, which while a little restricted still gave a good lookout to the beach and crab fisherman. The pub is very traditional, but with plenty of seating, including a separate room with funky pictures. Overall a great asset to Cromer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Lion is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier. The Hotel boasts 12 en suite bedrooms and were recently awarded 4 Star Inn status and received a Dining Award from the AA. The Red Lion is over two hundred years old, retaining many of its original features, including wood panelling, open log fires and Victorian flooring.The Hotel boasts twelve en-suite rooms, most with amazing sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Red Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Red Lion
- The Red Lion Cromer, Norfolk