We had a very enjoyable 2 night stay in this hotel with a seaview room which was comfortable and exceptionally clean with good quality linen and towels. The upper floors are rather a climb as no lift, but the stairs themselves aren't too steep. We ate in the bar the first night, but not the second as the menu could have been slightly cheaper we thought - with a chicken dish being £12.95 and cod and chips the same price. Also there was a lot on the menu but not enough variation. Perhaps in the season the hotel does a specials' board too. The breakfasts were superb, with a very good selection of cereals, fruits,delicious glasses of home-made yogurts with fresh fruit at the bottom, the usual full English etc., and kippers. The staff were all lovely and very obliging. We had a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Lion is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier. The Hotel boasts 12 en suite bedrooms and were recently awarded 4 Star Inn status and received a Dining Award from the AA. The Red Lion is over two hundred years old, retaining many of its original features, including wood panelling, open log fires and Victorian flooring.The Hotel boasts twelve en-suite rooms, most with amazing sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Red Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Red Lion
- The Red Lion Cromer, Norfolk