We had meals in the restaurant over last nine years-always satisfied with but the hotel...amazing , what a surprise I was speechless after seeing our room-free upgrade AMAZING -my favourite was the bathroom with sea view
,very, very special hotel-if you are travelling Cromer direction that should be your choice ,I don't write reviews very often but I am writing this straight after coming back because its just worth it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Lion is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier. The Hotel boasts 12 en suite bedrooms and were recently awarded 4 Star Inn status and received a Dining Award from the AA. The Red Lion is over two hundred years old, retaining many of its original features, including wood panelling, open log fires and Victorian flooring.The Hotel boasts twelve en-suite rooms, most with amazing sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Red Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Lion Hotel Cromer
- Cromer Red Lion
- The Red Lion Cromer, Norfolk